tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Grace H.
Wade
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Beautiful blush! I have this color and a mauve-esq color for winter. Love how concentrated the colors are and how smooth they go on! I much prefer matte blush and this is my go to! Will continue buying this as long as they make it!
Kyra K.
Phoenix
Review for: Other more...
I got the shade Harmony and it is so pretty!! It is super pigmented and blends out beautifully. The amount of pigment makes a little go a long way so a small one will last you forever. Definitely one of my favorite blush formulas!
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I own the Partty blush and I absolutely love it. It’s the perfect shade of pink. Not to dark or too light. I love all Tarte blushes because they are so pigmented and stay on all day i’ve never had it come off like some blushes do.
Brooke D.
Trinity , FL
These blushes will last all day on your skin! It’s a higher price point but worth every penny! They have a huge shade range and the best time to get your hands on these blushes is around the Holiday’s when they have their palettes!
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how pigmented this blush is! The color looks great on me and at first I was hesitant to try it out, but I’m glad that I did. I also like that it’s a matte blush and that it doesn’t cake up my makeup. I’ll definitely buy again.
Hannah G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this as a birthday gift sample from Sephora. I wasn’t entirely impressed. It took a lot of product to apply and I have fair skin so I shouldn’t have to use that much. Once it’s on. It is quite pretty.
Melanie B.
Morrow
I was skeptical about the blush when I received it in my sephora play box because it was so tiny but a little product goes a long way and this clay blush shows that! I would recommend tarts cosmetics to anyone.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This is one of my favorite blushes!  I absolutely love it and the way that it goes on so effortlessly!  I think that out of all the blushes I've tried this is my favorite and it comes in so many different shade options too!
Tiffany R.
I got this in a Boxycharm. This is when you really want those natural looks. It applies lightly, not very much pigment. I personally like that when I want a more natural look. If you are looking for a natural looking blush, you will really like this.
Jessina G.
Yukon
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I love this little blush.  I got it as a sample but will buy it as soon as it runs out.  I use it either on its own or as a cheekbone highlighter.  Moneywise I think it is a great deal and would recommend it.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.