tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this blush! It's so beautiful, long-lasting, blends easily, and is buildable. There is a great range of colors to choose from. It lasts forever, so it's a good investment that you'll have for a long time. My go-to staple blush!
Tess M.
I LOVE THIS BLUSH! It lasts all day, it’s smooth to apply, it doesn’t mess with my sensitive skin, and the pigmentation is perfect. I adore this blush. The product itself doesn’t run out and comes in a ton of colors. Try this blush!!!
amira a.
medway , MA
This is one of my favorite blushes! It is pigmented, comes with lots of product, packaging and design is cute, applied amazingly, very subtle shine to it, perfect pinky nude that i love in blushes! Highly recommend!
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
I love this blush! Great color payoff but the biggest reason I purchased was it has no glitter or shimmer. It's completely matte, which I love. If I want shimmer I'll add highlight, but I don't like having my cheeks sparkle everyday.
arielle s.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's super pigmented and lasts all day. I am very fair skinned so this shade didn't look the best with my complexion. The packaging is absolutely adorable and the product is extremely pigmented. I would buy again in a different shade.
Amy R.
Morganton
This is an amazing warm blush. It is very long lasting and goes with any makeup look you choose to do. It works with all natural and full face make up that you create. I have many blushes but this warm blush is my all time favorite.
Nicole C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
LOVE this blush. I received this as a gift, and the color worked perfect for me my pale skin tone. It's not a color I'd have purchased for myself, but it really compliments the pink undertones of my skin without being to bright. The powder feels silky and lasts hours.
Iana D.
Review for: Other more...
I love how this blush looks on the cheeks. I’ve gotten two of the mini ones as gifts and I like the travel sized because I can bring it anywhere if I need it to-go. I wouldn’t buy the full sized though, just because I have a blush palette.
Morgan S.
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
Amazing!!!! I love Tarte products.  They seem to last long, and it does NOT irritate my skin like just about every other makeup has.  The only downside I see to the brand is the cost.  It is fairly expensive.  However, it seems to last for months at a time, so I guess all in all, it is worth the price!
Noor H.
Granger, IN
My favorite blush in the whole world. It’s so pigmented and you’re able to blend it so nicely. It has a fairly matte finish. Stays on all day and the more it wears on your skin throughout the day it starts to look better and better!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.