tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
arielle s.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's super pigmented and lasts all day. I am very fair skinned so this shade didn't look the best with my complexion. The packaging is absolutely adorable and the product is extremely pigmented. I would buy again in a different shade.
Sanja S.
Fargo, ND
I love this it give u just the right amount of Color and it so soft and smell fresh I love me some tart blush especially the peace towns there really good and good for your skin the vegan and cruelty free which makes them really good
Rachel C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as a free sample from Sephora with one of my purchases, and I really like it! I didn’t get to pick the color, but it ended up being a really great match for me. It’s pigmented but still buildable, so I definitely recommend!
Mikayla B.
Grand Haven, MI
I have this blush in two shades and they are my absolute favorite. You can build them up, or apply in one sweep. They’re very pigmented and long lasting. They’re also matte and blend out like a dream. I plan on purchasing more shades.
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
I love this blush! Great color payoff but the biggest reason I purchased was it has no glitter or shimmer. It's completely matte, which I love. If I want shimmer I'll add highlight, but I don't like having my cheeks sparkle everyday.
Makenzie T.
Lawrenceville, IL
A gorgeous mauve toned blush that would be great for light to medium skin tones. This blush has just the right amount of pigment and doesn’t look too crazy if you get a little heavy handed! Definitely makes me want to try more colors.
Tess M.
I LOVE THIS BLUSH! It lasts all day, it’s smooth to apply, it doesn’t mess with my sensitive skin, and the pigmentation is perfect. I adore this blush. The product itself doesn’t run out and comes in a ton of colors. Try this blush!!!
Izabella M.
Osteen, FL
Stays on all day! I love it because it’s super pigmented and I don’t have to worry about rubbing it off! It’s matte but not flat for sure and it’s lasted forever!
Ashley M.
Hains City
Review for: Other more...
I’ve tried lots of blushes. This is the only blush that last all day for me. The formula is amazing!!! The design printed on the blush is the amazon river. All of the compacts colors are close to the shade in the pan. #MyBeautyAwards
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this blush! It's so beautiful, long-lasting, blends easily, and is buildable. There is a great range of colors to choose from. It lasts forever, so it's a good investment that you'll have for a long time. My go-to staple blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.