tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Christine Y.
This blush is great! It lasts all day. I wore it a lot in the humid summers of New York and it lasted until the night. The color is great too, it doesn't come off too strong and blends very well on top of foundation. It has lasted me a long time too. Definitely worth the money
Sausan I.
Columbia, MD
My all time favorite blush for my skin tone is the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Adventurous (shimmering rose). It is the perfect shade for me. It came in a holiday set I purchased in 2012. It is pigmented and true to color. However, the con is that it is discontinued.
Sophia E.
Naples, FL
It's a pretty color when you first put it on but I definitely don't feel like it lasts 12 hours, or even 4 hours. You have to build it up so much and then it just evaporates. I wanted to like this so much because I love Tarte but this was a flop for me. I have oily, fair skin.
Ashley M.
Hains City
Review for: Other more...
I’ve tried lots of blushes. This is the only blush that last all day for me. The formula is amazing!!! The design printed on the blush is the amazon river. All of the compacts colors are close to the shade in the pan. #MyBeautyAwards
Bre M.
This product is fine. It allows for just a touch of blush if you're not doing a full face of makeup that day. I wouldn't necessarily buy this product again but it does the job it's supposed to. I would say it's only good for fair to medium skin as it barely shows up on my pale skin.
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love tarte blushes! I love how pigmented they are and they blend so well! I never reach for any other blush than my tarte blushes and they have such beautiful shades to choose from! Best thing about them is they aren’t they pricey.
Nika S.
Bellingham
The Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Natural Beauty is so flattering and cute on my pale skin tone. Sometimes, blushes may pull off too orange or purple on me, but that's never been a problem with this one. It also really does last all day, whether applied over a base or not.
Leia V.
FLUSHING, MI
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The Amazonian Clay blushes are by far my absolute favorite! Beautiful colors, that work with any skin tone. They last from the minute I put them on, until the time I take my makeup off (which is usually the next morning) 😂 Reccomend!
chaveli s.
Edmond, OK
This blush is seriously so pigmented. I have to be careful dipping my brush in. The formula is very blendable and buildable. I love a blush that can look natural, but also can also be built up for full glam look and this is like that.
Aidan R.
Not the best blush that I’ve tried so I don’t reach for it that much. It is very good at blending out and has an alright pigment. I don’t know if I would purchase it again at this time because I have other holy grail blushes I prefer.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.