tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Cassie S.
Las Vegas , NV
Target bushes have lasted me years a little goes a long way there so highly pigmented there such pretty colors and they really do last as long as you have your make up on I would highly recommend these most of my other make up will be worn off in this blush will still be there
Caitlin K.
Olney, MD
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I️ absolutely love tarte blush. It is so pigmented, lasts 12 hours (I️ would argue more) and most importantly, doesn’t irritate the skin. If you are looking for a bit of color in your cheeks, definitely buy this product. Worth the price!
Daniela E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush. I have the mini size and it’s lasted me over a year and I still don’t see the bottom of the pan. Very nice packaging, great pigment, and easy to blend. A bit overpriced, so I don’t think I would buy again, but for someone looking for a good blush, I would recommend.
BryxRiley Y.
Duncan
This is a VERY pigmented blush. If you are looking for bright colors this is the blush for you. It does stay on all throughout the day which is very nice, however for light sin types I believe this blush is way to bright and pigmented.
Sophia E.
Naples, FL
It's a pretty color when you first put it on but I definitely don't feel like it lasts 12 hours, or even 4 hours. You have to build it up so much and then it just evaporates. I wanted to like this so much because I love Tarte but this was a flop for me. I have oily, fair skin.
Rebekah H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love this blush. It has amazing pigment and last all day long. It’s not overpowering but gives you a subtle bit of color. It blends really well with my foundation. I’ve told my own family about this blush and can’t recommend it enough.
Christine Y.
This blush is great! It lasts all day. I wore it a lot in the humid summers of New York and it lasted until the night. The color is great too, it doesn't come off too strong and blends very well on top of foundation. It has lasted me a long time too. Definitely worth the money
Victoria C.
Omg I received this for my birthday and I have previously said I’m not really into blushes but this peach color compliments my warm light/medium skin color so well! I would definitely recommend this to any, even those who don’t really love blush but need it in their collection.
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I love these bushes they're very pigmented you can leave them light or build them up for a brighter color. Which I really like because sometimes when you're not feeling going all out, for a little bit on and you look ready for your day
Allie R.
Collierville, TN
this is my favorite blush. There is no shimmer or glitter, it does not show texture,it has just the right amount of pigment for a blush to where it is not too much but not too little. This is the most natural shade but still and nice flush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.