tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
tarte has soooo many blush shades to pick from! they are not super pigmented so it’s super easy to get a natural wash of color! these blushes last allll day for me.
Mehwish B.
edison
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This is such a beautiful color. It’s a long lasting blush which I love. It gives a nice shimmery finish to it and is totally buildable. It is true to its color, I would really recommend getting your hands on this beautiful colored blush :)
Kara C.
I don’t know what tarte uses in their products that makes my skin angry but every product has! I really wish this product worked better but honestly I couldn’t keep it on my face for more then 15 minutes and it left a huge red rash behind
Debby K.
Fort mill, SC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I absolutely love this blush.  It is the perfect color for most skin tones.  It applies wonderfully.  Does not accentuate texture. It last for a long time but I do need to reapply if I want to take it into the evening.
claire i.
Review for: Other more...
I have the blush bazaar palette. It has I think ten shades, I can use each one and they are all stunning. I can use two shades in the palette as a highlighter. Once I run out of all shades, I will definitely purchase some single blushes from tarte.
Ashley J.
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these blushes. They are so highly pigmented and go on and blend so smoothly. The colors are great for a natural work look but can be built up for a full glam look as well. Somewhat pricey for a blush but doesn’t stop me from purchasing.
Afton F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as my free birthday gift from Sephora. I was really excited to try it because I love tarte. It’s a beautiful matte blush that’s not too bright. It’s very easy to blend. As soon as I’m done with this one, I plan on buying it again.
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
Tarte amazonian clay blush is my ABSOLUTE favorite blush. I got a sample size blush from my sephora birthday gift last year and I have been obsessed with it ever since. It goes on very smooth, its very blendable and it gives you such a healthy looking blush. I love this product
Kaman D.
Bakersfield, CA
Tarte blushes are my favorite. They are so pigmented and look so nice on all skin tones. I always buy the limited edition blush palettes during the holidays because I love them so much and are perfect for traveling. They blend so nicely.
chandler l.
Siloam Spgs, AR
I LOVE THIS BLUSH MORE THAN NARS BLUSH. This blush has been a total game changer for me!! I love the color, the smell, the way it just looks so smooth! It’s amazing and I highly recommend this to any girl who loves blush as much as I do!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.