tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kristen H.
Sacramento, CA
I received this from Sephora as a birthday gift, the color is birthday suit. First off, I am going to be purchasing this blush again as soon. I’ve hit pan and that can be a rarity for me. The color is perfect and the formula blends incredible. I love the packaging, the price point is good and the variety of colors makes me feel like I might end up picking up a few shades. (Nothing wrong with that) Again, I love this blush.
Amberly S.
Love these blushes. These have beautiful pigmentation. I find the color doesn't change once applied and last well. I own several of these and I find the formula to be very consistent with every shade. I do find that you don't need to grab a lot to get it to show up on the cheek and is quite buildable. These blushes are also nicely blendable. I like to use the Japonesque Kumadori Contour & Highlighting Brush to apply it.
Jennifer W.
Very pigmented. Although the packaging is plastic it's not very cheap we made but still not the nicest Packaging. The product itself is very pigmented and blends very nicely and last all day long. They also have quite a few Shades throughout the range I tend to go for more of their match Shades which I normally don't go for when I'm purchasing blushes from any other brand but I find that their match shades are their best.
Ryley D.
Tiffin
These are my absolute favorite blushes. They really are long-lasting, and they’re so pigmented that you don’t need a lot of product to get a good blush. With that, they last forever!
Jena W.
macomb
This blush is the best! The packaging is super cute. Application is so easy, the pigmentation is great, and it has a long-wear time! Great price and a must have for all blush lovers.
Lonnie P.
Davenport, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the only blush I use because it works for all skin tones. I've used this shade on multiple people, and it has suited everyone. It will stay on all day, and easily builds up.
Ashley D.
Delray Beach, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Have used this for years! I would rate as a 5, but it’s a little firm. Hard to explain but it’s kinda all or nothing. Maybe I needed a different brush though? Loved it nevertheless
Tristan G.
Y’all. When they say 12 hours, it’s legit.
This is HANDS DOWN the best blush Iv ever put on my face.
It literally last ALL DAY.
The pigment is like no other. And it blends out like a dream.
The shades are all gorgeous and no doubt there is a shade for everyone.
This product is more than worth the cost and since it is so pigmented, it doesn’t take much, therefore it will last near forever!
Go buy some. Now. Go. Just do it.
And thank me later.
Hannah D.
Fairport, NY
I got this as a free sample from Sephora with my points and couldn’t be happier! This is my new go to blush for every occasion. It’s the PERFECT color. Not too dark and not too light, shows up perfectly! Will actually purchase a full size one when I run out of the mini but I’ve already had it for a few months and have a lot left! So it’s well worth the money!
megs🌻 B.
Century, FL
I got this blush in my birthday gift from Sephora like 2 years ago and it’s still just as amazing! It’s great pigment and quality blend-ability. You can’t go wrong with this blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.