tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Desiree R.
Fayetteville
Love this blush! I’ve had mine for a few months and I use it everyday so it lasts a very long time. Looks very nice on the skin. Very pigmented so not much is needed. Natural looking, blends well into the skin and lasts long during the day.
angela g.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush is not flaky at all and it's long lasting. It's the right amount of pigment and can blend really smoothly. I recommend this blush. Just know that each color does have a different formula so I think it's best to check in stores.
Patricia F.
I just purchased this product a few weeks ago and I am obsessed. This product claims to last 12 hours and it actually last more than that. It is very ease to blend and the color stays true all day. I am very impressed and will repurchase.
Fiz
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the formula of these blushes, however, most of the shades that are released are almost always way to light for my skin complexion and I’m about tan/medium skin tone. They always look powdery and chalky on my skin which I don’t like.
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
tarte has soooo many blush shades to pick from! they are not super pigmented so it’s super easy to get a natural wash of color! these blushes last allll day for me.
Kazia S.
Knox, IN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I’m not usually a blush person but I have to say, I do love this stuff! I have pale skin but also fake tan so it looks great with tan/no tan. It has a matte finish and glides On very smooth. I’d defiantly recommend this product to others.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora. Let me start of by saying that im not a big fan of using blush. This blush i really liked though and ive used often. Its color is perfect and not too harsh. It gives my cheeks a nice pink color .
Dee S.
Sacramento, CA
I can't rate these more highly! I love this blush so much because it doesn't add a shine or oily look to the skin while still making your face look refreshed. I loved the fact that it stays on so long, it sometimes will out last my eye makeup!
Debby K.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I absolutely love this blush.  It is the perfect color for most skin tones.  It applies wonderfully.  Does not accentuate texture. It last for a long time but I do need to reapply if I want to take it into the evening.
veezy G.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
Tarte blushes are my favorite!! They last all day on the skin and look so beautiful! They blend very well and are well worth the money. They are a cult favorite and a holy grail for many reasons! They're so many shades too :)
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.