tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as the Sephora birthday gift last year and I still use this every day. I have light skin and it looks beautiful and is definitely buildable for those with darker skin! it lasts so long and looks stunning on the skin. Can’t beat this formula
Darlene W.
Review for: Other more...
I love my blush in the color Quirky. It really does last long. I found it pricey for a blush. The finish is nice and the blush blends easily. It looks nice along side of cheek highlighters. Even though it’s pricey I would purchase it again.
Emily H.
Parma, OH
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is amazing. It gives the perfect rosy shade. It's very long lasting so the name is not lying! It blends super easy as well. It is super easy to apply and the color is phenomenal. I would defiantly purchase again.
Cassondra M.
Boston, MA
I'm not a person who
wears a lot of blush, but I got this in my Sephora Play Box and I was excited
to try it out. it's not very pigmented and it applies very lightly, but you can
easily build the coverage with blush if you want it. i'm very fair so I enjoy
using this.
Cristina B.
Tempe, AZ
Talk about a beautiful healthy looking skin? I started using this blush because I got it as a gift, and I certainly fell in love with it! Makes my skin look perfectly blush and healthy. LOVE love this product, love the size because it makes it very practical and easy to carry around.
Jenn G.
Elyria
I love these blushes. Such a small package can fit right in my purse. Has a matte finish. It is buildable, but be careful. Last about 6 hours on me. Perfect for everyday wear. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quick blush look!
Mikala F.
Providence, RI
This blush formula is one of the most beautiful I have ever used. It is smooth, buildable, and lasts a long time. I wish other companies would take note, and see that quality products can be made without testing on animals! I own several shades of this blush because it is that good.
Desiree R.
Fayetteville
Love this blush! I’ve had mine for a few months and I use it everyday so it lasts a very long time. Looks very nice on the skin. Very pigmented so not much is needed. Natural looking, blends well into the skin and lasts long during the day.
sarah k.
Westland, MI
Seriously this a great everyday blush. It’s easy and buildable if need be, I’m not a heavy blush user just want that tint of rosy cheeks and it works but I’ve applied it on other people and can just build it up easily. It’s so versatile and great to apply!
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
Originally got this as a b-day gift from Sephora. Party is a brighter pink than I normally like to wear. Still is a beautiful shade. Blends well. Does not feel like it’s caked on. Awesome product at a reasonable price. Will continue to use this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.