tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Carly B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I love Tarte and I love that they have incorporated Amazonian clay into their products. Great for oily skin. Definitely stays on a long time. I would have chose a different color. A little too peachy for me. Not overpriced for what you get.
Darlene W.
Review for: Other more...
I love my blush in the color Quirky. It really does last long. I found it pricey for a blush. The finish is nice and the blush blends easily. It looks nice along side of cheek highlighters. Even though it’s pricey I would purchase it again.
sarah k.
Westland, MI
Seriously this a great everyday blush. It’s easy and buildable if need be, I’m not a heavy blush user just want that tint of rosy cheeks and it works but I’ve applied it on other people and can just build it up easily. It’s so versatile and great to apply!
Desiree R.
Fayetteville
Love this blush! I’ve had mine for a few months and I use it everyday so it lasts a very long time. Looks very nice on the skin. Very pigmented so not much is needed. Natural looking, blends well into the skin and lasts long during the day.
Gurjit K.
Surprise, AZ
These blushes are good quality. very nice, soft consistency but the colors are definitely off compared to what is in the pan. I am a medium skin tone and all the colors even the darker plum shade comes off a lot lighter on my skin. Also $21 is quite a bit of money for a simple blush
Emily H.
Parma, OH
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush is amazing. It gives the perfect rosy shade. It's very long lasting so the name is not lying! It blends super easy as well. It is super easy to apply and the color is phenomenal. I would defiantly purchase again.
Carley L.
Wadesboro, NC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Absolutely love! received this product as a sample, and i was skeptical because of the color. I didn't want it to be too "Pink", I was just so used to the colors ive always used. But to my surprise, I love it! the color is perfect, blends beautifully and gorgeous pigmentation!
Brenna M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this and keep it in my purse since it's rather small. It works great and goes on easily. It stays on for hours and is easy to blend in/out if you need to. I actually just use my fingers when I'm on the go and have mixed it with chapstick to make a lip color in a pinch.
Cristina B.
Tempe, AZ
Talk about a beautiful healthy looking skin? I started using this blush because I got it as a gift, and I certainly fell in love with it! Makes my skin look perfectly blush and healthy. LOVE love this product, love the size because it makes it very practical and easy to carry around.
Lily U.
San Diego
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
THE BEST BLUSH EVER! I love this blush it’s pigmented but not overly pigmented so I can get a beautiful wash of color. I love how it’s matte so it does not emphasize texture. This lasts ALL day. It is a very long wearing product. FANTASTIC!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.