tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katlin F.
My favorite blushes they work so well and apply like a dream. They shade range is unreal. It stays really well and is amazingly blendable. I use it on the cheeks and eyes - it can be used for both. They are amazing and I totally recommend them
Karianne M.
Lancaster
This blush is very great! I honestly have to say it works amazingly. It in fact very pigmented and stays true to its color which it shows. It have a semi matte finishing to it. And for one I do think I would recommend it to others it is great!
Ciara S.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I recently bought this blush with a lipstick set. & I thought it wasn’t going to be as dark at it is so it doesn’t fit well with my complexion because I’m fair but it’s very smooth & super pretty if it was lighter I would definitely love it!
Marlenne M.
Orlando
Freaking obsessed with this blush! The pigment is amazing. Yes it might be pricey but a little really goes a long ways since it’s so pigmented. I like to go for a more peachy pink feel since I have super light skin. But it really is worth it.
Gina R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this product as the Sephora birthday gift last year and I still use this every day. I have light skin and it looks beautiful and is definitely buildable for those with darker skin! it lasts so long and looks stunning on the skin. Can’t beat this formula
Rebekah W.
Paintsville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush stays on for hours even when I’m running around and getting all sweaty from my job. Not a bad price I have very pale skin so this color works perfect for me. They have tons of shades and can’t wait to try more products from this line,
Lismely G.
My favorite and only blush great pigment to easy apply, blend gentle to my face and the color last a long time I can’t say enough about this fantastic color just the right based will definitely recommend and keep on purchasing it for myself!
Alicia M.
Greenville , SC
Review for: Other more...
I love this blush. I have it in “feisty”. It is so pigmented and the staying power is legit. I also love that it doesn’t have a lot of fall out so it goes where you want it. I’ll definitely repurchase and would like to try some other colors.
Lindsey G.
Fort Meade
Purchased at: Sephora
I have used there blush for years now and love them! I like how many color options they have and that the blush is buildable. You can go for a light look or heavy, just depends on how much you put on. Also have great cheap sets at Christmas!
Kit V.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as my annual birthday gift from Sephora. I typically use Mac for blush, but this is a good natural looking alternative. The shade it came in matches my skin tone, and isn’t too bright or too dull. Fairly easily to blend. I use this during the daytime for a more minimal look.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.