tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I really wanted to love this blush by Tarte, but Info not enjoy the fact that it takes many strokes of application to achieve the color I want! There for, it is not very pigmented.
Faryn F.
Katy
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have nothing bad to say at all about these blushes! They are pigmented, easy to apply, and very blendable. I think this is a great shade for a lot of people. I recommend using a lighter hand when applying these. This is probably my favorite blush formula I've tried.
Karianne M.
Lancaster
This blush is very great! I honestly have to say it works amazingly. It in fact very pigmented and stays true to its color which it shows. It have a semi matte finishing to it. And for one I do think I would recommend it to others it is great!
Rayleen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love the color but hate the container. The color compliments my tan skin tone. Blends well and last all day. I like it because it’s easy to build on. The container seems like a cheap plastic as I broke it pretty easily. I’d still buy it again.
ChayTala D.
North Port
I never really used blush before this but as you can tell by me writing this that IM IN LOVE! It builds so you dont put too much on at first and is such a perfect rosy nude color which is perfect I cant rave enough about this blush please buy!
Kelly D.
I absolutely love this product! I know it’s blush but the matte finish is so gorgeous, I use it as eyeshadow as well. It blends beautifully and it’s very buildable! I would def buy again and would love to try the other shades! Highly recommend this one
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
One of the best blush formulas out there. I love this product it bends so nicely and it not overly pigmented but gives a great flush of color. I would DEFINETLY recommend to everyone for a great higher end blush. So many colors to choose from.
Michelle C.
Really pretty matte blush that has great pigmentation and staying power. This formula stays all day and is buildable but not heavy at the same time. With some blushes, it is easy to overapply, but this is foolproof. I purchased mine from ULTA.
Alexa Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush, first of all, has so many beautiful shades. But the “paaarty” shade is my favorite. I think this shade would look good on any skin tone! All of these blushes are long lasting, and have good pigmentation! I purchased this at Sephora
Tori S.
Easley
I love this blush. Unfortunately the first one I got, I dropped it and shattered the whole thing but I’m definitely going to get another. I loved the color, the way it looked on my skin, the quality, packaging, and it stayed all day which was great. I highly recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.