tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kelly D.
I absolutely love this product! I know it’s blush but the matte finish is so gorgeous, I use it as eyeshadow as well. It blends beautifully and it’s very buildable! I would def buy again and would love to try the other shades! Highly recommend this one
Alexa Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush, first of all, has so many beautiful shades. But the “paaarty” shade is my favorite. I think this shade would look good on any skin tone! All of these blushes are long lasting, and have good pigmentation! I purchased this at Sephora
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I really wanted to love this blush by Tarte, but Info not enjoy the fact that it takes many strokes of application to achieve the color I want! There for, it is not very pigmented.
Asasia R.
Tampa
Really pretty colors! I think they have a decent pigment that doesn’t go on too strong but is definitely buildable. I usually don’t like to spend much money on individual blushes but if you can snag a deal or coupon, not a bad product to have.
Cassy E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorite blushes! It’s the perfect mauve-y shade of pink. I’ve been using it for a little over a year and it’s never looked patchy or worn off throughout the day. If you’re in the market for a new blush, I would definitely recommend!
Tori S.
Easley
I love this blush. Unfortunately the first one I got, I dropped it and shattered the whole thing but I’m definitely going to get another. I loved the color, the way it looked on my skin, the quality, packaging, and it stayed all day which was great. I highly recommend.
Karianne M.
Lancaster
This blush is very great! I honestly have to say it works amazingly. It in fact very pigmented and stays true to its color which it shows. It have a semi matte finishing to it. And for one I do think I would recommend it to others it is great!
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
One of the best blush formulas out there. I love this product it bends so nicely and it not overly pigmented but gives a great flush of color. I would DEFINETLY recommend to everyone for a great higher end blush. So many colors to choose from.
Katlin F.
My favorite blushes they work so well and apply like a dream. They shade range is unreal. It stays really well and is amazingly blendable. I use it on the cheeks and eyes - it can be used for both. They are amazing and I totally recommend them
Micaela D.
I love the color and formula of this blush but I’ve started noticing that it wears off on me during the day! The packaging is nice and sleek but the price isn’t that great considering it doesn’t wear for a full 12 hours like they say. There’s definitely better blush options out there!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.