tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Palmira B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I have a feisty and harmony and they are not really pigmented you have to really dip in the pan to get a nice pop of color they are very sheer that kind of hard to hard so I recommend a natural more rough brush but other than that the colors are really nice
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This clay blush is amazing. This texture on you face looks so natural and not powdery. It’s very long lasting. I mean it lasted at least 10 hours one day on me. It’s buildable too. This blush is price fair as well. I would recommend this product to any skin type.
Kiana W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Tarte blushes come in a ton of shades and are extremely long lasting on the cheeks. They look beautiful on the skin and are very pigmented. Although the blushes can be expensive tart comes out with sets giving you more product for your money. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
mandy k.
Yorktown, IN
I absolutely love this blush! The pigment is definitely there. Id definitely go in with a light hand. They blend so effortlessly. There are so many colors to choose from. Im completely obsessed with the color paarrttyy. It is my go to right now.
Jillian M.
I love tarte blush because it doesn’t fade over the course of the day and the colors are natural and give you that “glow from within” look. They are all I use. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a high quality blush that lasts.
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I received this blush as a gift on my birthday and I really enjoy it. It’s such a beautiful color, like a pink-mauve. It’s nicely pigmented and blends out very well. Best part is that it stays on all day and doesn’t fade like most other blushes.
kaylee p.
Im not a big fan of blushes but I will say this blush is amazing and is very creamy. Fearless is such a beautiful color. Even though I wont be wearing it again, because like i said i dont like blushes, I recommend it to those who do enjoy blush
Alexa G.
Farmington, UT
I love Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes! They have the best pigment and last a long time. I've found multiple shades that I love. I like to switch them out as seasons change. They're super easy to apply and pretty fool proof in my opinion.
Alexa Z.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush, first of all, has so many beautiful shades. But the “paaarty” shade is my favorite. I think this shade would look good on any skin tone! All of these blushes are long lasting, and have good pigmentation! I purchased this at Sephora
Katlin F.
My favorite blushes they work so well and apply like a dream. They shade range is unreal. It stays really well and is amazingly blendable. I use it on the cheeks and eyes - it can be used for both. They are amazing and I totally recommend them
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.