tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Bailey B.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Another nice blush! Not too pigmented so you can layer it on if you tend to be heavy handed with your face makeup application. I love this color, it is very natural on me. If you have a deeper skin tone I would recommend getting a darker shade as the shade paaarty just barely shows up on me.
Casey W.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
A very natural finish blush that lasts all day! I use it every day for the past 3 months and I'm not where close to hitting pan. I have light medium skin and this blush looks great on me. It is very easy to blend with any type of foundation.
Farzeen S.
Hicksville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love, love, love this blush! It gives me the rosy yet dewy look I go for on a daily basis, making it a must have in my purse! It provides the subtle pinkness that completes every makeup look! It has a great formula which makes application effortless! Definitely wanna try out the other shades!
Random T.
Fayetteville
Love the Tarte blush clay collection. It is perfect for sensitive skin as it does not make the skin break out. The colors stay bright and fresh throughout the day. You can build the product up depending on how bright you want it to be.
Ariela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Very beautiful blush it was sort of a matte finish to it , it’s a nude pink color to your pretty filling checks , really loving this product stays on very well easy to work with .
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I was never that interested in this blush. Now I have spent 10 thousand dollars at sephora alone in 18 months. I wear blush. I go full glam daily and I don't like to look fake or like I'm wearing a mask but I have to wear foundation to cover my acne so I add natural coloring back to where it was prior to making my face one color with the foundation. So blush is a must.
I tend to like lightly shimmery blushes as it perfects the skin by reflecting light off of the shimmer pieces and there for detracting from any large pores or acne. But I hate glitter and its a very fine line between the two and finding the perfect balance in a blush is hard.
But lately ive liked a matte blush as winter is coming on and its getting colder and darker and it looks more real like a flushed look from the cold weather.
I wasn't interested in this blush because just looking at it it looks a bit dull and powdery.
I received this in my Tarte Beauty Insider Birthday Gift for this year about a week ago and have used it almost every day since so I feel I have a good grasp of how well it works and how it reacts with super oily skin since that's how my skin is.
It applies so pretty and evenly with just the right amount of product and It's super buildable. I love that. It stays on for a bit longer than most of my other higher end blushes at about 4 to 6 hours before a touch up is needed but I'm extremely oily. Like so oily after i wash my face I can fill up 3 to 4 big blotting sheets every hour after I wash unless I use mattifying products then I get about 4 to 6 hours without having to blot when I use volcasmic and martian water gel toner together. But the minute I start getting oily again I need a touch up within 2 hours.
A little goes a long way so I can see this lasting a long time even with daily use.
The packaging is a bit young looking like a 90s kids lip gloss compact but its subtle and understated and plain despite the 90s teenager colors they are made of. It closes securely with a click latch and opens easily. I'd feel comfortable traveling with this with some precautions so it doesn't bang against anything hard and have the powder shatter like all powdered makeup.
There's no mirror which is kind of unfortunate given the price of the full sized blushes but its fine. They have a great selection of colors that would look good on every color combination a person could be.
It is a bit pricy at 26 dollars for the weight and flat color but its pigmented and even at application so overall I would recommend.
Its not mind blowing which is why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 as I reserve that for really amazing products that stand out but I can't find much if anything wrong with yhis blush.
Carmen P.
Waco
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
Let me begin by stating I love tarte products. This bronzer is no exception. This bronzer gives a great sun kissed look. I am cuban/mexican american and have a bit of a golden color to my skiin, and this bronzer brightens my skin. I would highlyreccomend this bronzer.
Keila R.
san luis arizona
its AMAZING ! this product changes the look giving a peachy tint its totally matte !and stays onn the whole day i really lovee the tone and the formula recommend it !!
Mia V.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush. It is a beautiful pale pink that is perfect for fair skin. This formula is very pigmented so a light hand is recommended when applying. Wearing this blush gives my cheeks a healthy flush of color that lasts all day long
Virginia J.
Denver
I didn't think anything would ever replace the lancome blush shade I've been using daily for ten years, but this tarte blush is fabulous. A great soft pink, not so pigmented that it's difficult to apply in a hurry. Find myself using it every day.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.