tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Reagan W.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to blush, the wear of this blush is so reliable and you can always count on it to make a statement in any look you’re going for. This blush is buildable to whatever opacity you’re trying to achieve and i will never stop purchasing this!
Hlee Y.
I'm a big blush person since I have to add some color to my face.  Blush is my way to go for that color.  I love this product because it gives a very subtle color.  The formula is also a bit shimmery for a highlighter and blush for the price of one is always a 1 in my book!
Gabby R.
DC Metro area
Review for: Other more...
i used the shade feisty. i got this in my ipsy bag a while ago and it’s a great peachy color and it does last all day. i tend to wear my makeup for 12+ hours so having a long lasting blush is important to me. it’s really natural and not too extreme.
Amanda A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I received it in my ipsy bag and the sample size is perfect! I've had it for a year and there's no sign of use and it applies super nice, blends super well and looks great. I would highly recommend this!!
Jerrika D.
i LOVE this formula . it lasts so long on the face and they have some great shades . i wish that they had more variety in shades though . when you swatch on your hand, they look different but i feel like some of them are pretty similar on the face .
Erin C.
Corning, CA
At first glance, I thought this blush would be dry and not very pigmented, but I was totally surprised. It’s beautifully light, the pigment is perfect, and the packaging is easy to handle and really sturdy. It makes me want to try their blush palettes!
Thalia H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Duran mucho, solo que el tono que compre es demasiado claro para mí tono de piel (supongo) se ve rosado en el empaque pero a la hora de abrirlo baja su tono aunque se sigue viendo rosado, sin embargo al aplicarlo el tono es muuuy neutro, pero bonito
Jessica W.
Lawrenceville, IL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I appreciate that it has natural ingredients so I can feel confident putting it on my skin. It doesn't give me an oily or dried out look, but one that is just right for every day wear! The price is very affordable for the quality!
Artist /.
ND, Fargo
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
It’s very awesome. I love it. It has a very good color. Best for natural skin. Its so pigmented. And it has a pretty nice color. It’s nice for all types of skin I love it so much. Sure I will buy it again.tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Emma T.
I adore Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes. They truly are 12 hour lasting, which I love and to me makes it more worth the price. They don't go on too heavy and blend beautifully. There are so many colors available and I like the brand a lot. I recommend!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.