tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Chaniyah A.
I absolutely love this blush. It’s not too red and not too dark. It looks like a natural blush color for me. It’s long lasting and it easily blends into the skin. I would recommend this to anyone! I am definitely going to try out their other blushes.
Jerrika D.
i LOVE this formula . it lasts so long on the face and they have some great shades . i wish that they had more variety in shades though . when you swatch on your hand, they look different but i feel like some of them are pretty similar on the face .
Hannah M.
These blushes are super pretty and pigmented. I like to also use them as eyeshadow because they are so good! I really recommend these if you just want one good blush because they last a long time and are super gorgeous and there are multiple shades!!
Reagan W.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my go to blush, the wear of this blush is so reliable and you can always count on it to make a statement in any look you’re going for. This blush is buildable to whatever opacity you’re trying to achieve and i will never stop purchasing this!
Bailee L.
Fort White, FL
I feel like the color pay off is not there. It takes a lot to get on my cheeks and I am not a fan of harsh blushes. Once it is on though it stays on all day, it claims to be an 8 hour blush so it lives up to the name. I would recommend to people who want the faintest color on their cheeks.
Gabby R.
DC Metro area
Review for: Other more...
i used the shade feisty. i got this in my ipsy bag a while ago and it’s a great peachy color and it does last all day. i tend to wear my makeup for 12+ hours so having a long lasting blush is important to me. it’s really natural and not too extreme.
Erin C.
Corning, CA
At first glance, I thought this blush would be dry and not very pigmented, but I was totally surprised. It’s beautifully light, the pigment is perfect, and the packaging is easy to handle and really sturdy. It makes me want to try their blush palettes!
Hlee Y.
I'm a big blush person since I have to add some color to my face.  Blush is my way to go for that color.  I love this product because it gives a very subtle color.  The formula is also a bit shimmery for a highlighter and blush for the price of one is always a 1 in my book!
Julissa H.
Donna , TX
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I definitely recommend this product! My go to blush it’s amazing long lasting, true to its color, i can’t think of any cons about this blush. I love the compact it comes it has a cute design on the outsidetarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Amanda A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! I received it in my ipsy bag and the sample size is perfect! I've had it for a year and there's no sign of use and it applies super nice, blends super well and looks great. I would highly recommend this!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.