tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I know a lot of people love these and I have tried and tried to like them but I really don’t. They’re not that special, there are plenty of drugstore or just cheaper blushes that are just as good. It’s just an ordinary blush. If I had a blind test using this product, I wouldn’t pick it as a top blush
Colette F.
I was never super into blush until I received one of these in an Ipsy and then another as the Sephora birthday gift in 2017. These blushes are absolutely beautiful, super easy to build up, and very easy to blend out if needed. These are absolutely amazing blushes!
alayna s.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a very pretty blush and happens to be the only blush I have ever used and I love it. It is buildable and east to blend. It also stays true to color and is very long lasting. This is a great product and I would definitely buy this product again.
ezra m.
Stillwater, MN
I like how this has a very strong pigment yet blends so nice so it almost looks subtle. It stays on longer than any of my other blushes which might have something to do with it's dryer formula. I use the shade Feisty & it is a very natural looking color
Erika W.
Little Elm, TX
Review for: Other more...
I received the shade Quirky in my ipsy bag in November of 2017. I love the formula, it stays smooth the whole day. I haven’t needed to retouch anytime I use it. It’s a pretty coral color, great for my light skin tone. Decent price for how long it lasts.
Kiara E.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I️ don’t usually wear blush cause I️ don’t really like it but I️ loveeee this tarte blush so much! It’s just the perfect formula and the colors they have to choose from are so pretty😍
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Got this originally as my birthday gift from Sephora. It’s super buildable so you can have it as subtle or as bold as you please. Which was important to me since I don’t like over done blush. I’ve already bought the full size product I liked it so much!
Jessica S.
I have a couple different shades and absolutely love them. I personally LOVE the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blushes. I get so many compliments when I put it on. It is very easy to blend on your face. Once I finish this off, I will of course buy again!
Irena T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
These are my holy grail blushes. I love Tarte in general but these are top notch compared to any other brand! They have great color selection and they last all day on my combination skin. I only own the matte shades. I would recommend these to everyone!
member-c6b770f5f
The GREATEST BLUSH EVER!!! So many shades to choose from. This product has great pigmentation that can be built up depending on your preference. I have bought mine at Ulta and Sephora. Would definitely recommend this product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.