tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leann P.
Euless
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This color is amazing, and it looks really natural when you put it on. The price for this product is amazing too. It’s really easy to blend. I will buy this again because it’s amazing.
Andrea P.
Columbus
This is the only blush I'm using these days. I don't like really bright blush. These tarte blushes give a hint of color but can be layered to be darker for an evening look. Best past, the stay all day long. I'm sure some day I'll find a new fan but it won't be anytime soon.
alayna s.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is a very pretty blush and happens to be the only blush I have ever used and I love it. It is buildable and east to blend. It also stays true to color and is very long lasting. This is a great product and I would definitely buy this product again.
Lea L.
Glendale, CA
These blushes are awesome! I have three different shades and I find myself reaching for them a lot. I love that color selection and the fact that it stays on really well.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: Other more...
I got True Love a while ago and I love it! The color is subtle but if I feel like a want it to show more I can build very easily. Price is very affordable. And there are so many different color blushes. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I know a lot of people love these and I have tried and tried to like them but I really don’t. They’re not that special, there are plenty of drugstore or just cheaper blushes that are just as good. It’s just an ordinary blush. If I had a blind test using this product, I wouldn’t pick it as a top blush
Lesly S.
South Gate
I love this tarte blush , it’s so cute ! It just leaves a good touch on your cheeks and it blends so good , I would totally buy it! It’s honestly good for any skin type. It stays good on your skin. It does apply good and I would recommend this to others
Colette F.
I was never super into blush until I received one of these in an Ipsy and then another as the Sephora birthday gift in 2017. These blushes are absolutely beautiful, super easy to build up, and very easy to blend out if needed. These are absolutely amazing blushes!
Anika M.
Grand Rapids
I've tried a couple of the shades and love the line so far! I love how they look on an olive skin tone whether you are currently lighter or darker... Very pretty and is just enough, but not too much at the same time. Good buy. Tarte never fails i swear.
ezra m.
Stillwater, MN
I like how this has a very strong pigment yet blends so nice so it almost looks subtle. It stays on longer than any of my other blushes which might have something to do with it's dryer formula. I use the shade Feisty & it is a very natural looking color
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.