tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sara L.
This is the BEST buildable powder blush I have ever used! I have this in the shade Sensual and it's the perfect nudy pink color for everyday wear. I love using this product with my Real Technique blush brush. It looks perfect with every look, no matter what! Great product
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
Forever will be my absolute favorite blush. These are by far the best line of blushes I have ever tried. So natural on the skin gives your cheeks the perfect amount of flush. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a subtle but noticeable blush!
Kaia M.
Review for: Other more...
This blush was not my favorite. For me it didn’t blend very well with the rest of my makeup and became a bit blotchy throughout the day. It wasn’t didn’t last very long for me but it did the job. I would not buy this product again but that’s just my opinion.
abby k.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let’s just say... this is hands down my favorite blush. It’s not the most pigmented to begin with, but it’s BUILDABLE!! Which I personally think is the most important feature of a blush! The colors are amazing and blend beautifully with a brush. I even bought 2 more shades after purchasing the first one.
Heather C.
Albemarle
I have two different shade of this blush because I love it so much. My personal favorite is “partaaay” or something like that. I prefer peachy toned blushes and this matches my taste perfectly. It blends like a dream and leaves a natural flush to the cheeks.
Mallory S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Really love tarte was not let down by this blush. It's almost like a bronzer blush and highlighter all in one. Left my face looking rosey and Dewey and gave me the perfect pop of color that lasted all day. Would definitely buy again or recommend to a friend.
Katie G.
Iowa City
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
These blushes have some of the best lasting power in the cheeks I've found. The colors are beautiful but super buildable so they're perfect for people who are beginners or don't like an overpowering blush. They blend out beautifully and are just so so good
Cassandra R.
Goshen , IN
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
OMG! This blush is everythinggggggg. It is gorgeous on the cheeks and lasts ALL. DAY. LONG. Definitely a holy grail item, I have a strong yellow undertone and a medium complexion and I feel that there are a lot of colors that compliment my skin tone!
Kiara P.
Katy, TX
Im in love with this tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. Not only the pigmentation is awesome but the colors are so beautiful. I have 2 of them, feisty and paaarty and Im obssessed with them.
Megan M.
West Point, UT
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
This blush is the bomb!! I love it and use it every morning! Although it looks like it would be really pink its not. You only have to use a tiny bit and it lasts forever! It is a great value for what you are getting! I will most likely purchase this again!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.