tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Victoria A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so long lasting and adds just the right amount of color to my cheeks. I am on the pale side and it looks great and friend with deeper skin tones have tried it and loved it too!
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
I received this from Sephora's free birthday gift and this blush is very pigmented so you only need a little bit on your cheeks with that being said a travel size will last you a long time. The only thing that is bad about it is its price but other then that it is a very good product for blush.
Stacy N.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I love this blush!  It's the only one I will use because it is long lasting.  As a teacher, it lasts all day with my oily skin.  The color looks natural and blends well (clay based).  Depending which color you choose, they look natural with your skin tone.  It may seem like a lot ($30) for a blush, but you don't have to replace it often because you only use a little bit at a time.  Definitely worth every penny!
Alicia D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This looks really dark in the pan, but it is actually very nice on. It is one of the more red colored blushes that I have used, and it would probably not work well with very yellow skin tones. It is highly pigmented, and a little bit of the powder gives you a lot of payoff. I have been using a sample size for at least three weeks, nearly every day, and I am not even close to running out. When I do, I will definitely consider buying again.
Ana C.
This is the best blush, it really does stay in place all day. I have very pale skin and find it’s a nice sheer option, but can get more pigmented coverage if you layer it. Would recommend.
Sloan S.
Webster, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this blush in my birthday gift a few years back from Sephora BI rewards, and I’ve loved it ever since! I don’t use much blush but when I do the color parrrty is the one I reach for!
Robin P.
Philadelphia
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I received this as a sample from Sephora.  I am not sure it is the right color for me, maybe a little light.  I can honestly say that it is long wearing.  Since I cannot use it as a blush, I have used it to blend my contour and also on my eyelids.  Patted on eyes with a finger is when you can really see that the color is complex.  I will buy this product in a more suitable blush color for me in the future.
Claire K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE this blush. This shade in particular is really natural and makes your skin look healthy and glowing and is in general easy to apply. A little goes a long way so even the sample size has lasted me a few months already with everyday use, and I think its something that's really good for beginners. It usually lasted for as long as my foundation lasted and didn't wear off unless I was doing something like accidentally sleeping in it.
Kelsey G.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this blush in my sephora birthday gift and have been using it ever since. I have a neutral olivey skin tone and my skin is combination oily and dry. I apply this with my real techniques blush brush and I love the way it looks after application. It seems to stay on all day and I've had any acne or reaction to the product!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love this blush!!! The pigment is great and I love that it really does stay all day long! I even forgot to set my makeup and I still had nice rosy cheeks all night long! The mirror is cute too and it fits in your pocket easily for quick touch ups! It’s not that expensive either and it lasts for a long time so you can definitely add this one.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.