tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Danielle F.
Like the feel of the product. Very pigmented. Received in a popsugar subscription box but will be buying more colors .
Cassie W.
Macomb
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love how compact it is, how easy to use on the go. Also i love how pigment it is. Little application goes a long way.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Estoy enamorada de este blush, definitivamente ahora es mi favorito. Este tono deja un hermoso color rosa es el rostro.
Erica P.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I got the holiday set from Ultra last month and I'm so impressed. I can't believe how beautiful they are on the cheeks.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Pretty good blush. Long lasting and very pigmented. Probably not one I'd buy again for myself but I would recommend it.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
I have used this one twice and I just loved it. So smooth and pigmented easy to blend and really stays put a long time
Keyona V.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora. It’s the perfect nude blush. It goes with anything and it’s so pigmented.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this blush! I got it in my sephora bday set. And it's the best blush ever! It goes on evenly. It blends amazing!
Emily J.
Yukon, OK
This is my current go to blush. I received it as my birthday gift from Sephora. It is very pigmented and lasts all day.
Hannah C.
Norwood, NC
I love this blush. I have the blush palette also from tarte I prefer this blush over any other I have in my makeup bag.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.