tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mallory S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
Really love tarte was not let down by this blush. It's almost like a bronzer blush and highlighter all in one. Left my face looking rosey and Dewey and gave me the perfect pop of color that lasted all day. Would definitely buy again or recommend to a friend.
Sara L.
This is the BEST buildable powder blush I have ever used! I have this in the shade Sensual and it's the perfect nudy pink color for everyday wear. I love using this product with my Real Technique blush brush. It looks perfect with every look, no matter what! Great product
Kayla V.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorite blushes! Lasts all day and has great color pay off. It has a matte finish, and is not super powdery like other blushes are. I prefer the compact rather than loose pigment and this is my favorite shade to use. i will be repurchasing.
Jenn W.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This was a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it! I have very pale skin and I use this as a base color over my foundation to add some pigment to my face. It blends beautifully and adds a tiny shimmer. It builds with the rest of your face makeup well too.
Heather C.
Albemarle
I have two different shade of this blush because I love it so much. My personal favorite is “partaaay” or something like that. I prefer peachy toned blushes and this matches my taste perfectly. It blends like a dream and leaves a natural flush to the cheeks.
abby k.
Purchased at: ULTA
Let’s just say... this is hands down my favorite blush. It’s not the most pigmented to begin with, but it’s BUILDABLE!! Which I personally think is the most important feature of a blush! The colors are amazing and blend beautifully with a brush. I even bought 2 more shades after purchasing the first one.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love this blush. It’s great for a peachy, beach look. Applies easily and blends well. Matte finish. A little of this blush goes a long way. I love wearing this for concerts so I don’t look washed out on stage but don’t look “clownish” after the performance.
Olivia S.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
This blush stays on all day long I love it. The glitter in it doesn't over power the blush and adds a golden hint to it. It always makes me look tan and my freckles pop out when I use it in the summer. it is a perfect summer blush. I definitely recommend it.
Autumn C.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my go to product for blush. This normally last me all day unless I do anything vigorously. The colorstay is very notable. The container is the perfect size for travel. I would recommend this product highly. This is the only brand I buy my blush from.
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
Forever will be my absolute favorite blush. These are by far the best line of blushes I have ever tried. So natural on the skin gives your cheeks the perfect amount of flush. I would highly recommend these to anyone looking for a subtle but noticeable blush!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.