tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Heather R.
Bellefontaine , OH
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is a product that I received in my Ipsy bag! It is now my favorite blush! It has a great matte finish and the perfect amount of shimmer. It is pretty sheer and blends very well. It is light weight! I would recommend this blush and the brand Tarte to anyone!
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
I can definitely see why this product made it to the top. When I first received this I was unsure about the color but once I used it I loved it. Many of my friends love products from Tarte and I haven't really tried anything until now. I now know why people love this company.
Gardenia H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not a blush kind a girl but this blush made me into one. It's the perfect shade for me it looks very natural in my skin tone. I've cried with this on and I didn't have any streaks running through it. Will definitely try other colors, and restock on paaarty.
Karlie G.
Adrian, MI
I love this tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. It has a great long lasting pigmentation and goes on very smooth. I received this as part of my Ipsy bag subscription and use it when I'm looking to mix things up a little with my regular makeup routine.
Brooke M.
ALLSTON, MA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love Tarte everything tbh. They amazonian clay blush and bronzer are something I swear by. The color is buildable and creates a beautiful flush look that every girl wants. I have medium/tan skin and this color suits me well and I absolutely would buy it again.
Marissa S.
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite blush. The variety of colors is amazing for all skin tones and I use it almost every day. Its matte without being dry or chalky or patchy on the face and very pigmented so a little goes a long way. Plus, it stays all day even without a setting spray! Its definately worth the price .
Kimberly B.
Hobart, IN
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I don’t wear blush everyday, normally on special occasions or if I’m looking too pale, but it really adds a nice touch to my final look. It lasts all day long and the color is very pigmented so you don’t need a lot! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Kelly j.
Tarte blushes are what got me into blushes in the first place. They are crazy pigmented and always leave a beautiful color. I have been obsessed with these blushes, and I am always looking for a new shade to try. Love the compact super easy to store. Love at first glance(;
Angela M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this as a free birthday gift from Sephora. I'm not usually a blush user, but this blush changed my mind. It looks so natural and matte and it is just overall gorgeous! It builds easily and blends easily, making it a staple in my makeup routine now.
Whitney T.
Springfield, MO
My favorite blush! Lasts all day, the colors are nothing less than perfection and the ingredients are great. I used several for my wedding and honeymoon and they’re still not gone, so they last FOREVER. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.