tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Izzie H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I do not use blush very often but when I do i use this one. It is very pigmented and it gives me a nice youthful glow.
Ashley B.
Brunswick, GA
My absolute favorite blush, I wear this blush almost every day! I have absolutely no complaints about this blush at all!
Alexa D.
Groveland , FL
Love how this blush gives me that subtle flush and stays put the whole day. I also love how it doesn't irritate my skin.
Ashley E.
Billings, MT
Got this blush for my birthday gift and I love the color is so beautiful and sheer. You really can't go wrong with Tarte
Rachael M.
My favorite go-to blush! Amazing pigment yet not overpowering. I only need to apply a small amount and it looks flawless!
breeze m.
If you are looming for a great blush this is the one to try. Its so pretty on. Really does last all day. Always my go to
Angela J.
Baytown, TX
This is not my favorite. I always smell dirt all day when I use this blush. Its very buildable and sometimes hard to use.
member-5e98a
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I love tarte and there band they have very good cosmetics i have this one in my collection of makeup lol would buy again
Eden M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I really love Tarte blushes, I find that they last a long time and this shade in particular seems to be very flattering!
Solimar G.
Harbor city , CA
I love this color, it’s so pretty and it’s perfect for my fair skin. It’s easy to blend and it’s not too harsh of a color
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.