tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Patricia L.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Other more...
I think that tarte blushes are the best blushes you could ever own! They are super pigmented and they blend really well. They are really true to their color and they never disappoint. The only thing that I wish is that ecstatic was part of their permanent line.
Gardenia H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not a blush kind a girl but this blush made me into one. It's the perfect shade for me it looks very natural in my skin tone. I've cried with this on and I didn't have any streaks running through it. Will definitely try other colors, and restock on paaarty.
Priscilla G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product. It is very light weight. It lasts a while. I do not feel cakey when I use it. I love how smooth it is and how easy it is to layer on top of other make up. It is true to color and I make sure I purchase for friends and family who are searching for a good product.
Brandie R.
Jackson, AL
I can definitely see why this product made it to the top. When I first received this I was unsure about the color but once I used it I loved it. Many of my friends love products from Tarte and I haven't really tried anything until now. I now know why people love this company.
Heather R.
Bellefontaine , OH
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
This is a product that I received in my Ipsy bag! It is now my favorite blush! It has a great matte finish and the perfect amount of shimmer. It is pretty sheer and blends very well. It is light weight! I would recommend this blush and the brand Tarte to anyone!
Gabriela C.
I love love love this blush! It is long lasting, and goes really well with my contour. There are plenty of shades available for different skin tones. I like the pigmentation but if you want a more subtle look you have to go in with a lighter hand. Great product!
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
While I love this shade and it looks beautiful on and lasts forever, I find this product kind of hard to get out of the pan. I feel like I have to rub my brush around a lot to get any product to stick to the brush. Even though I literally scrub at it every time though, there's barely a dent in mine! It's overall a really great blush and I love this shade.
chloe s.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I used to be obsessed with this blush but I feel like I never use it anymore, not sure why but this is a great staple blush for everyone to have. Super creamy and easy to use and it has the right kind of warm tones to make you rosey and not sunburnt looking lol.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This blush comes in some amazing color choices. All of the shades have amazing beautiful pigment. I was very impressed with this one. I do wish the powder was a bit more loose. I tend to like loose blush powders a bit more. Overall, great product and worth a shot!
AneMarie H.
Dayton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I got this in the Sephora birthday gift a year or so ago. I wouldn’t say that I has glitter in it but it does give your checks a nice glow from within. I really like this for no makeup makeup days. It does also seem to last all day which is a plus. You do have to build up but not a lot and it blends nicely.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.