tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Beautiful color and pigmentation but is not blendable and really holds fast in one spot on the cheeks so to get even color I suggest almost dabbing it on instead of using sweeping motions with a blush brush
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Other more...
I ordered a set off of Tarte's website that included the Monarch blush in a travel size. I was so excited to try it since I don't have any Tarte blushes. The Monarch color is like a nude peach and gives me a splash of color on my cheeks. It's very natural looking.
Alexis P.
Horsham
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the blush that came in the Sephora birthday gift for 2017. I am hooked! It is the blush that I use every single day! It is perfect for any look and suits my skin tone very well! I've hit pan on my small size so next up, I will be purchasing the full size!
Jillian M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Glisten and it is the best blush I’ve ever used. It lasts an extremely long time. The color is very natural and just ever so slightly sparkly. It looks like you’re glowing from within. It’s very easy to blend. I will buy this again and again.
Olivia M.
Inverness , IL
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora, and since I've gotten it it's been the only blush I reach for from my collection! The color is so perfect for my skin tone it puts the perfect color back into my face after canceling it all out with my foundation.
Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This blush comes in some amazing color choices. All of the shades have amazing beautiful pigment. I was very impressed with this one. I do wish the powder was a bit more loose. I tend to like loose blush powders a bit more. Overall, great product and worth a shot!
Karlie G.
Adrian, MI
I love this tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush. It has a great long lasting pigmentation and goes on very smooth. I received this as part of my Ipsy bag subscription and use it when I'm looking to mix things up a little with my regular makeup routine.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
While I love this shade and it looks beautiful on and lasts forever, I find this product kind of hard to get out of the pan. I feel like I have to rub my brush around a lot to get any product to stick to the brush. Even though I literally scrub at it every time though, there's barely a dent in mine! It's overall a really great blush and I love this shade.
Brooke M.
ALLSTON, MA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love Tarte everything tbh. They amazonian clay blush and bronzer are something I swear by. The color is buildable and creates a beautiful flush look that every girl wants. I have medium/tan skin and this color suits me well and I absolutely would buy it again.
Priscilla G.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Exposed (Nude Pink), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product. It is very light weight. It lasts a while. I do not feel cakey when I use it. I love how smooth it is and how easy it is to layer on top of other make up. It is true to color and I make sure I purchase for friends and family who are searching for a good product.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.