tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Gadsden, AL
This is my favorite blush! It’s blendable, def makes my cheeks look great! I love the color option, pinks look better on me so this is a perfect match on my skin tone. I tried this out of a Ipsy bag and bought a full size one because I loved how well it showed up!
Kylee L.
Fremont
Review for: Other more...
I love this product, This 12 hour blush has stood up to the test. 12 hours after wearing this i did not need a touch up. I wore this when i was sweaty in gym class stayed. Wore this sleeping in math class, STAYED! I approve this product 100 %. To anyone recommend.
Beatriz J.
S Portland, ME
I got the sample of this blush on my Ipsy bag, and to be honest, I’m not crazy about it. I though the pigment would be stronger, but instead, I found myself having to use a lot of product to get the results I was looking for! There are better brands for blushes out there, for sure!
Jasmine O.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Pigmented but not too much. Easy to use and get right. With a light hand, you can have a natural look or build it up for a more dramatic look. Applies easily and is very true to color. Love the matte finish. I do recommend this blush. If you can get a small sample size, a little goes a long way and is worth it.
Jillian M.
Review for: Other more...
I have this blush in Glisten and it is the best blush I’ve ever used. It lasts an extremely long time. The color is very natural and just ever so slightly sparkly. It looks like you’re glowing from within. It’s very easy to blend. I will buy this again and again.
Holly Z.
Ocean Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
Stunning color payoff for every one of these shades. It is very long lasting and blends beautifully over any foundation I’ve tried it with. The color doesn’t fade throughout the day, and it looks just as wonderful when I go to take it off as it does when I apply it. I highly recommend checking out this blush!
Olivia M.
Inverness , IL
I got this blush as a birthday gift from Sephora, and since I've gotten it it's been the only blush I reach for from my collection! The color is so perfect for my skin tone it puts the perfect color back into my face after canceling it all out with my foundation.
Nicole B.
Chicago
The reasoning behind my love for this blush lies in its shade. The dusty rose with small glitter mixed in really blends well with my contour for a natural look. I will say, however, this blush doesn't really live up to it's "12-hour" claim. Nevertheless, I still find myself reaching for it all the time.
Alexis P.
Horsham
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is the blush that came in the Sephora birthday gift for 2017. I am hooked! It is the blush that I use every single day! It is perfect for any look and suits my skin tone very well! I've hit pan on my small size so next up, I will be purchasing the full size!
Dawn S.
Williamsburg, KY
It's okay. It has no pigment when trying to swatch with your finger, but on a brush this can come off as almost too much pigment. It doesn't play well with other products as far as blending goes, but putting blush alone this is fine. Not sure if I will repurchase
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.