tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kimberly H.
St. Louis
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush formula is wonderful. It applies easily and doesn't show up patchy on my skin. I'm loving the shade paaarty right now!
Courtney P.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is everything!!!! The pigmentation is perfect. I have the color paarty and it is perfect for a subtle everyday blush.
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
Love this blush! I love the color party that I got as my birthday gift from Sephora.i will purchase the full size when I run out.
Katy C.
Redding, CA
These Tarte blushes are so amazing. Some of my FAVORITES. They're pigmented, soft, creamy, and look stunning on the skin huntttyy
Danielle S.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this blush is the color paarty from my birthday kit from Sephora. It's looks very nice on the skin and looks super natural.
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
Amazing blush! very long lasting. good pigmentation. a good color range to choose from. a bit up there in price but so worth it.
Alina P.
Middle Vlg, NY
I loved it it's really pigmented and very soft and it feels smooth great for a natural and soft makeup look it has a matte finish
Gizi A.
I love this blush! It is very pigmented, and it stays on my face for hours. I loved the shade, it looks very natural on my skin.
Gabriela O.
Fort Smith, AR
Got this for my birthday ! Really do love this blush gives me a natural pinky color I'm in light to medium skin tone and I love !
Makeup a.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE this blush. It's subtle and beautiful. I don't like a lot of blush and this blush is just enough for me and lasts all day
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.