tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kaylee U.
Ansonia, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all the tarte blushes, this one in particular is the perfect shade for me. That make very pretty mauve tones. These are easy to apply and blend out very smooth. For best results they work perfectly with the Amazonian clay foundation which is my top fav foundation.
Kay C.
Stone Mtn, GA
i feel like everyone should have this blush. it’s perfect it almost out because my friend dropped it. :( but yes it’s perfect. the shade it’s so pretty for a cute rosy finish. it’s perfect for a natural look. it gives such a delicate look! i definitely recommend it!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
I got the shade Paaarty in one of my Subscription Boxes. I am a huge fan of Tarte’s products. This blush is high pigmented, is blendable and long lasting. It has a rosy nude tone, it’s perfect for a natural look.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
This blush works amazing!!! It’s long lasting. I love how Pigment this blush is. They have some beautiful colors to choose from also . Highly recommend this blush 😊
Shannon H.
Bunnell, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love these Tarte blushes. I got the shade Paaarty for my Free birthday gift from Sephora and I'm so glad I did. I love this shade it looks great on my skin tone. I also love that you only need a little bit and it goes a long way and it stays on all day long.
Margot D.
San Antonio
i like the look that the shade paaarty gives me. very subtle and the pigmentation on these blushes is just right. it’s not very exciting or interesting (like all of tartes products) and i don’t notice it a whole lot when i wear it. very goof-proof and a simple basic
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I really like this. I received it in one of my ipsy or Sephora play subscriptions. I use it most days and I really like it. The pigment is good. Mine was a matte shade and I am not sure about the shimmer ones but I would definitely recommend the mattes.
Tara H.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I️ received a sample size of this. The color looked really pretty in the pan, but when I️ put it on it was just a weird flat shade of pink. I️ liked how pigmented it was, and it did last until the late evening; however, I️ wasn’t impressed with this particular shade.
Emily R.
Catlettsburg
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush! It came in my Sephora birthday gift last year and I use it almost every day. The color is natural and looks like a real rosy blush on my cheeks. I’m a redhead and it’s hard to find blushes that don’t look silly. I couldn’t recommend this one more.
🌺Lisa🌺 W.
Vero Beach, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I love this blush!!! I find I go to it more than any other in my collection. It goes on easily and stays all day. It's not to bright either!  It's not overly pigmented. Depending on where I'm going I can apply as little or more and it still looks awesome!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.