tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Shelby L.
Ione, CA
This is an amazing blush. My sister has it and I’ve used it several times. I don’t know why I haven’t bought it for myself yet.
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Decent blush but color didn't mix well with my skin tone. It was also fragile. It fell out of my purse and it broke into pieces
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
The quality of this blush is AMAZING. It stays on all day and the color is perfect. I will definitely be purchasing more colors
Julie J.
Abingdon, MD
I love tarte products for my sensitive skin! This blush gives me a natural rosy look within it looking like I'm wearing makeup.
Kirstin P.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this blush with my Sephora birthday gift & I use it all the time now. It’s a really pretty color for a nice soft pink/mauve
Laura S.
Review for: Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
I love this color gives my face the look like I had been out in the cold in the winter. It is definitely a winter color for me.
Andrea P.
Norwalk, CT
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got it as a tester realky like the color, well pigmented no need to over do it just a bit and you'll get color....long lasting
Emily J.
Chambersburg, PA
Pretty basic blush. There are definitely cheaper options out there. I don't think this really lasts 12 hours..or even 8 hours.
Kristin M.
Toledo
Not my favorite. It's a little heavy for my taste. But it is a good product and blends well. It has good colors to choose from
rachel a.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got the sample size and love it!! I usually am more of a natural color blush but this color is gorgeous!!!!! Would recommend!!!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.