tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
I just love tarter products all around. They feel smooth and always look great on me. Haven't found a tart product I don't love.
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
One of my go to brands! I love the pigmentation and application of this blush. Has true staying power as well. Highly recommend.
Claudia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Favorite blush ever! It’s such a pretty shade and it gives you those cute doll cheeks! It lasts all day and it’s just super cute!
Lucia G.
Thornton
I love this blush. I find myself using it all the time. Perfect suttle color for an everyday use. I will be re-purchasing.
Talyah C.
Schenectady
Not crazy about the colors but I really like this blush. I like how blendable it is and how its pigmented without being too much.
Sandra C.
Shelton, WA
My favorite blush of all time! It goes on so easily, blends well, and looks very real. You dont need much product to look great!
Brittany B.
Rolla
This is a nice blush. I really love the nude color and how subtle it is when applied. It also feels light on my skin. Not heavy.
Jennifer A.
Huntsville, AL
Love this blush! I love the color party that I got as my birthday gift from Sephora.i will purchase the full size when I run out.
Alyssa D.
annapolis
This blush is amazing in every way! Stays put even without setting spray. The colors are gorgeous and the packaging is adorable!
Saba J.
I love this blush! It's one of my favorites of all time. I feel like it's so natural and you can always build it up if you want.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.