tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I love this product. I got a sample when I bought something at ulta and it works great. I put it on after my cc or bb foundation. I have acne badly so for a while it was hard to wear blush until I used this product. It does not bring out the redness of my acne gives me good color.
Jess B.
Columbia
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a set of these from ulta and I love these blushes. They have a wide variety of colors. They blend out perfectly and last all day. They are well worth the price.
Mary Kate Z.
Manhattan, KS
This blush is extremely pigmented and wears all day. No matter what foundation or base I have on, it looks amazing and stays on my skin. I have yet to find a shade that I don’t love because they all work if you use a lighter or heavier hand depending on your complexion.
Bre K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I've loved this blush! It has a very pretty finish and it doesn't take much to look good! They have a good range of colors, which is always a plus! I will be repurchasing again.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
Best blush I've ever tried. I didn't realize how much I could enjoy it until trying my birthday gift from tarte, this blush in shade "paaarty"! I wear it every day. Finally, a shade not too dark for my pale skin!
Maranda M.
Love this product! It has lasted me for over two years! It is a great everyday light pink color. Adds a nice color to the cheeks. Easy to blend with bronzer. Has a natural look to it and it lasts all day. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends!!
Samantha F.
Weedsport, NY
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I was introduced to this when I got my Ipsy bag. I love more orange blushes because with my skin tone it looks a lot more natural. It is very pigmented and definitely lasts all day! I will be purchasing this product again! I've always had good luck with tarte cosmetics!
hannah m.
Camp Hill, PA
i received this as my free gift from sephora on my birthday! it’s a matte finish that lasts all day long and i use it almost every day when doing my makeup! i highly recommend this product to other people and will definitely be going to buy some more of these blushes!
Kaiea K.
Wailuku
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
BEAUTIFUL BLUSH! The formula of this blush is stunning and it is without a doubt my favorite blush I have ever tried . It is very pigmented and easy to blend. It looks gorgeous on the skin and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking into purchasing it.
Molly H.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Liquid and cream blushes seem to be all the rage now, but I still love a good powdered blush. This blush has a great rosy tone and has a sparkle to it. It's incredibly long-lasting throughout the day and doesn't settle into fine lines. Would definitely recommend.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.