tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Hannah W.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I'm not a nudes kind of person, but I got the sephora birthday gift with the tarte blush, and I didn't think I would like it, but it looks so good. It is easy to blend, just pigmented enough (not too much that its hard to work with, but enough that I can see it going on) and it looks wonderful on my skin
Misty E.
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes never disappoint! They feel so good and light on the face, yet last all day and into the night. This color inparticular is great for my olive skin, but they have many color for many skin tones. I always recommend this brand to everyone.
Shauna M.
Columbus, OH
Only high end blush I’ve used, but don’t plan to change it up because it’s the perfect shade and compliments my skin nicely without over doing it. I’ve never been a huge blush fan, but sometimes will add it into my routine and it really completes the look. Super smooth and lasts all night
Yvonne F.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love it. My go-to is Paaarty, which looks like a soft pink on my skin (might look a bit intense on people with very light skin). The blush glides right on and stays for most of the day. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have not experienced any problems with this product.
Casey M.
Boston
I'm not a person who wears a lot of blush, but I got this in my Sephora Play Box and I was excited to try it out. it's not very pigmented and it applies very lightly, but you can easily build the coverage with blush if you want it. i'm very fair so I enjoy using this.
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I like tarte as a company but this color for women of color does not show up it is a beautiful color but as for me it is not build able and im darker skin and does not show up does not last very long i would not buy this particular color again maybe if it was a deeper color
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
Oh my word, these blushes. I have tried multiple shades, and I’m in love with this formula! Creamy, buildable, and blend so easily. The variety of shades offers something for everyone, and they’re all amazing! It’s my go-to blush, and so easy to travel. Highly recommend!
Ashlyn N.
Hyattsville, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is really beautiful and it is very long-wearing. I usually find that blush is one of the first parts of my makeup to fade away throughout the day but this product really lasts on the skin. The color range is pretty good and the blush itself blends very easily.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
Good blush that has a matte finish. The color payoff is good but I find it’s not long lasting. The pros are it’s matte, blends easily and comes in a wide array of colors. The cons are it wears off within a couple of hours at most and the pan sizes are smaller than I enjoy.
Chastity W.
Douglas, GA
This blush is beautiful ! I am fair skinned and it makes me look less like a lifeless zombie, but it's not so dark that I look like a prostitute. A little goes a long way, and little kickback !  I got this product as a birthday gift from sephora. I've used it a few times and you can barely tell.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.