tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Review for: Other more...
I got this blush in shade “feisty” in my Ipsy bag this month and I’m IN LOVE. This has become my favorite daily blush. It is super pigmented and lasts all day. The color is also perfect for my very fair skin and makes me look like I’m perfectly flushed. Absolutely recommend.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Love this blush got it as a sample and had to go buy one. The look so natural and last all day love the matte finish.
Carrie W.
Remsen, IA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach), Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I love these blushes they look very very natural on the skin. They last all day and night and they are prefect for so many skin tones. I use these on my self and all of my clients. This is by far the very best blush on the market you just can't beat it! I highly recommend!
Tian G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
It's a powdery matte blush so it could take a bit of effort to blend, but the shade is really nice and it goes with any makeup look. The packaging is great. It's very sturdy and easy to travel with. It definitely lasts all day for me, and I've worn it for more than 12 hours.
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Got this as a free birthday gift from Sephora and was super excited to try it out. But when I got home and tried it I realized it’s super hard to blend and really chalky. A little bit definitely goes a long way, it’s really easy to over do it and end up looking like a clown.
Diamond C.
Buford, GA
I received this free from Sephora during my birth month. 4 stars because I don’t particularly like this shade (it’s nice but not my favorite) but this blush is superrrr pigmented.
Jennifer C.
I got a deluxe sample from Sephora as my birthday gift and it was the best choice I made all year. The shade of pink was a perfect match and the color is super pigmented and lasts all day! It's been 5 months and I've still barely made a dent in it, but I use it all the time!
Alexis M.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
My absolute HOLY GRAIL BLUSH. I got this in March and haven’t used any other blush since. I’ve used this every time I’ve put makeup on and haven’t even made a dent in the product, you can still clearly see the design. It takes one tap with your brush and that’s all you need!
Sophia M.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Very pretty and kind of sheer blush. Easy application. It’s got a matte finish to it which is nice because normally your highlight is super shimmery. It’s hard to build because it isn’t all that pigmented. It’s a pretty peachy shade that I like to apply and use in the summer!
Jerri F.
S Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
I like tarte as a company but this color for women of color does not show up it is a beautiful color but as for me it is not build able and im darker skin and does not show up does not last very long i would not buy this particular color again maybe if it was a deeper color
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.