tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Sundai K.
Victorville, CA
I looove this color of blush! This is my current everyday blush and I love it. It's stunning and the perfect shade for my skin tone.
Amy V.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this one in the small size one and I totally love the cute packaging. I also love the pigmentation of this. Highly recommend !
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Love tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush its a great product and i would recommend it to anyone who loves blush just as much as i do.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great range of natural colors. I prefer the matte shades over the sparkly ones. I use this as an every day blush. Very long lasting.
Ingrid M.
This product is highly pigmented and adds a really great finish to your face. it lasts all day and is very natural looking. I love it
Hilal Y.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude), Other more...
I LOVE this blush. I haven't used any other since I tried this one. It was soo easy to blend. I'm very happy with the outcome.
Kaylee T.
I use this blush all the time! It makes my face look fresh and is my favorite to any casual makeup look. Also great as an eyeshadow!
Uroosa K.
Stockbridge, GA
Need I say more?! This blush is super long lasting and so buildable. I often use the lightest touch because color pay off is amazing
Hannah J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I get lots of color when I apply this blush! It’s lasted me forever! I love that it doesn’t break my skin out and is a matte formula.
Caroline F.
Alma
My favorite blush! The color selection is amazing, my everyday go to color is "paaarty." It's long lasting and beautiful on the skin!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.