tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Nuzhat I.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Looks gorgeous on the skin! Blends in so nicely and looks natural. The price is worth it since it lasts a long time! Very pigmented
Daisy S.
Fresno, CA
I got introduced to tarte by YouTube guru’s. And I purchased my first tarte product the blush wheel. It’s so pigmented and last all day.
🐳🧜‍♀️Luke🧜‍♀️🐳 J.
DC
Lol I got the birthday freebie from Sephora and I love it. I love the shade range! It can be a little chalky tho but overall I love this.
Alejandra M.
This is absolutely the best blush ever existed! Tarte's blush works perfectly for every occasions, especially for night with his sparkles
Brittney K.
Renovo, PA
Got this in an Ipsy bag and I adore this blush! The color is so beautiful and makes my skin just glow. I want it in every color. 5 stars!
Niks W.
ormond beach
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I think that it's really pretty and also pigmented. It's a really pretty finish and worth it.
Zayla  O.
I love this blush ! It lasts all day on my cheeks and blends very well ! I would definitely repurchase this item , it's worth the money !
Celisa G.
Mills river , NC
I love the light color to this product. I hate dark blushes. This blush gives my cheeks a nice touch of color without going over the top.
Heide D.
Manchester
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
The only reason I have not given us the five stars because I just bought it today and I will read be reviewing it tomorrow XO can’t wait
Melissa P.
Beautful blushes and colors,very smooth texture and love the design ! A tad powdery for a blush but other than that it's a great product!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.