tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Savannah T.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is very soft to the touch, the packaging is cute but can break easily in the back (which mine did once I dropped it), but the product itself stayed intact. It is the perfect shade of blush , it goes on nice and gives the perfect pigment, plus it is very easy to blend, making it much simpler to fix if you accidentally put too much. This blush was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love it, I use it every time I do my makeup and I am never disappointed. Great product !
Graziella N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose), Natural Beauty (Rosy Red) more...
First of all, the colors are gorgeous, highly pigmented, and consistent, they blend easily and stay on. But I actually more than anything else love the fact that this product is light and airy and non damaging to my skin. You can wear this with just primer or over foundation, and it’s buildable color. Every color I’ve tried has been a knock out. And as far as price is concerned, Tarte is known for making a brandy product without the big money prices, it’s affordable and accessible.
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
If you are looking for a light wash of color on your cheeks then this is the blush for you. I do feel like the shade is just a lil too light for me. I still wear it , I just mix with a deeper shade and it’s all good. This blush will last all day.
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This glow is one of my favorites, I have it thanks to Ipsy. I love putting it to look natural, it's very good and it's easy to apply it! It does not look like it's a piece of dust on your face, this is beautiful! Even my mom is stealing me a little for her to put on! 😁
annetteyourpet S.
Sunland, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Blush makes me happy what more can I say? This blush is nice because it is pigmented and blendable. I don’t end up with straight jagged lines, but a soft tint that makes me look younger and healthy.
Eli M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
The Tarte blushes are super amazing. They have great pigmentation and they blend out so nicely. I first tried it in the sephora birthday gift last year and after that I went out and purchased a full size!
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this tarte blush! I received it as a free birthday gift at Sephora and it’s amazing! It’s very pigmented and buildable. This blush is long lasting and gives the perfect amount of pink on your cheeks. The design is also very beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Genevieve S.
This product is something that I use in my daily makeup routine. It has a very easy application and blends well. One reason that I am very pleased with this product is that it doesn't break out my sensitive skin, as many other makeup products do. However, I rated this product 4/5 stars do to the lack of overall colour. It makes my cheeks pop, but it doesn't have the overall peachy effect that I was hoping for. Overall, it is a great product that I definitely recommend.
Desi A.
Chicago
tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush She cute. . She's very natural and light I did have to keep putting her on a few times before I could actually see the color on my tone and it got a bit annoying but after , it all came together. I'm not stoked about the product but I wouldn't say it's horrible either. Not my first choice, but hey she made it to my makeup bag !
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
I love this blush in the shade feisty. It is a pretty pink that is buildable . Matte finish & true to color with build up. I received from Ipsy so I am unaware of the price. I deff recommend to anyone who doesn’t use blush but would like one for their collection or special occasions. Feisty is perfect for medium deep skin tones. This is a picture of me wearing feisty...I love how natural it looks !
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.