tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Emery A.
hot springs
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush it good for every day wear! I love how natural it makes your face look. Wether you are going for the natural, or dramatic look, this color is PERFECT! You won’t regret it!
Sidney V.
I don't use a lot of blushes because this is the only one I need. Tarte's formulas are the best because they're long lasting and the ingredients help your skin rather than damage. This also allows you to pack as much or as little as you want and the colors don't look cakey either.
Nour D.
Laval, QC
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my every day blush! That's the only blush I have from Tarte cosmetics and now, I want them all! I love how long lasting it is on my skin and I love how natural it is as well. I apply it with an angled blush brush and it work perfectly with it. I would recommend this color.
Jamie B.
Yes, yes, YES! You can’t go wrong with this blush. It looks so natural and is easily buildable so you can customize your looks. I have had a sample size for months using it daily and it doesn’t even look used. I plan on purchasing other colors because this is such a quality product!
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I Received this as a birthday gift from Sephora. I Love the small packaging. It isn't very pigmented but you can work with it and build up the the color depending on how deep you want it, so I don't mind that. Overall I would probably buy this again, but maybe in a different color.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
I just love this blush so much. I got it in one of my subscription boxes from boxycharm. It’s just perfect for me, I’m pale skin. It definitely adds sheer, I would buy this one if I see it. I would definitely recommend this brand for blushes. They are awesome and have great colors.
Brittany B.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I received this for free from my Sephora beauty insider birthday gift and I love it it’s the perfect shade of pink blush and it isn’t too strong but it is bulidable. I do have other Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes and other blushes but this one is my favorite for my day to day look.
Ruth M.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I first received this blush as my free birthday gift from Sephora and fell in love with it! I have since bought it in other colors too. It applies well, lasts well (I have oily skin and sometimes makeup seems to melt off). I will continue to be a devoted user of this Tarte blush.
Bayley C.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love tarte cosmetics and they have such quality products. I was so excited when sephora gave me this for my birthday ! Paaarty is a great color and the packaging is super cute. I just wish is was more pigmented because I feel it takes a lot of it to even show i am wearing blush
Sarah M.
Saint Johns, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I like the color and it builds nicely so I don't look clowny after a single swipe. Lasts all day as long as I set it with a setting spray once or twice a day. It's fairly pigmented but the color is buildable enough so that it doesn't matter. The container will last me a long time
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.