tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Madeline J.
I love the natural look on my skin. Im not usually a blush person, i actually dislike it a lot but i love this product, definently recommend
Erica N.
I like this but I bought it with the bronzer. Both are shimmery. I like both but I can not use them both together it is just to much for me.
Riane W.
Morgan City
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
One of my favorite nude blushes. Nice, smooth application. Good amount of pigment. Just wish it wore longer. Usually lasts around 6-8 hours.
Maria W.
I go between my Tarte blush in blissful and my NARS blush in orgasm. Highly recommend. Great, quality product. Great pigment. Lasts all day.
Molly A.
Highly pigmented and easy to apply blush! Little goes a long way! A little pricey but worth every penny for quality, color and long lasting!
Jennifer H.
Rockford, TN
I only have a small one I received for a birthday gift from Sephora but was super impressed. Want to buy other colors and full size product.
Erin C.
Howland Center
Absolute go-to matte blush. It comes in a beautiful variety of colors and truly does last all day. This is worth the splurge, in my opinion.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Just a small amount provides beautiful, pigmented color. I like how these do not have any shimmer or glitter and are a smooth, matte finish.
Stephanie D.
Morrisville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my favorite blush, I received it as a sample in my Ipsy bag a year and a half ago and I have been buying the full sized product since
Ren  R.
Roswell, GA
Gorgeous colors, last a good amount of time, doesn't break me out. The colors are never patchy- I have a bunch and I wear them all the time.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.