tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Olivia L.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This blush is so beautiful and it lasts so long! It's by far the best blush that I own! And I love that it isn't too overpowering of a color.
Emily L.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
My go to blush! Stays on for a full day color. A bit pricey, but does have a lasting buildable coverage. It also does not break my skin out.
Esmeralda G.
The way this blush goes into your cheeks makes it look very beautiful.  With a very natural looking finish. It definitely stays true to color.
Ginny S.
I bought this blush for prom and has served me well as a first blush. i lovee it. pigmented but not too much. very buildable. would recommend
Olivia L.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this blush and it blends very well. I love the color I suggest the color for light skin and medium. I lasts for a good amount of time.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
My favorite blush formula! They blend so easily and last all day! I have oily skin so I have trouble finding things that last, and this does
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Love Tarte blushes I only own one but it is my favorite I need to get my hands on more because the formula is amazing!! Definitely worth it.
Krista B.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is my absolute favorite. The color is perfect for my pale skin. It’s matte and blends great. It’s pigmented and worth totally the money.
Erin P.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish it was a little more pigmented. But once you get the appropriate amount on this bad boy doesn’t budge throughout the rest of the day.
Madison H.
Review for: Blissful (Bright Rose) more...
Stays on all day no matter what. This product has never breaken me out with my sensitive skin and also has great and beautiful pigmentation!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.