tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Erika J.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This blush is definitely super pigmented, but that’s really the only thing I like about it. While it’s easy to get a lot of color right off the bat, I find it hard to blend out which can leave to uneven looking application if you don’t get it right on the first brush stroke. The color doesn’t seem to last particularly well on oily skin.
Rossy S.
This blush is absolutely amazing! I own two shades (Paaarty and Feisty) and they blend into my skin fairly well. I can apply a subtle layer or packed it in my brush a bit more to increase intensity and it still won't make me look like a clown. The formula is very soft and buttery smooth
Chelsea M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this so much more then my other blushes because it looks great as a blush and also a very natural eyeshadow. It’s very pigmented and buildable while being buttery smooth. Always my go to! Tarte is a very reliable and trustworthy brand which makes the decision to buy even easier.
Gabby I.
Tucson, AZ
One of the best blushes I've ever gotten and very long lasting. To be honest I've tried it in my skin tone is olive and also in my mom's which is a bit more dark and it was great. The pigmentation was amazing on both skin colors. I totally recommend since its very long lasting.
Ariel T.
Malden, MA
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
I used blushing bride for my wedding day and it looked amazing... on that day. It lasted a long time and the color was great. Whenever I use it now I seem to not get the same color pay off and I am using all of the same products I did on that day. Regardless it did its job I just wish I could figure out how to get it to keep doing it!
daisy m.
Auburn, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Before I discovered this product, I had never used blush. It never appealed to me & i never felt like it would look good on me. I tried this blush and have used it every day since! it gives me the perfect natural pinky nude and has made a huge difference in my overall makeup. Highly recommend to anyone who is typically not into blush!
Lexie M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this in the Sephora complimentary birthday gift set last year, and I love this blush!!! It’s so subtle with my skin tone (medium tan), which is my favorite.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
I love tarte blushes they last forever! Every single shade they have is beautiful and pigmented! They really did a great job when they created these blushes! Probably the longest lasting blush I’ve used!
Ashleigh J.
Atlanta
I love this blush. its one of my go to's. I do wish it was a littl more pigmented but it really does work well with my complexion. it is very buildable and it does last long. It has a matte finish so perfect for my oily skinned beauties. Im iffy if i will buy this product again though
monica n.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
Love, Love, LOVE tarte blushes. I was hesitant to purchase tarte's blush at first because it is a little pricey. However, you will not be disappointed if you buy this product. Since it is made from Amazonian clay it stays on all day not to mention the color is beautiful and gives you a little color.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.