tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Zoë M.
North Vernon
Love this blush! Looks beautiful on me. And it last a while on my skin. Very pigmented. Only thing is you gotta be careful not to apply too much!
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
This blush feels like butter. I revived this from sephora as a "birthday gift" I cannot believe I had not tried it sooner. I will purchase again!
Lisa R.
Love these blushes and own quite a few. They are fabulously pigmented and stay on my cheeks all day. I love all the colors! A definite great buy!
Lesley A.
Baroda, MI
I absolutely loved this. I would love to buy it again. Great little package. A little pricey. Met every blush expectation I had. I just LOVE IT.
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really like this blush. It is a great neutral color. The blush stays on all day. It’s goes on smoothly and I don’t have to blend it too much. I
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,445 reviews
I really enjoyed as well as I like the formula on this blessed and I also like the color I think it's a really nice fall and winter color as well
Morgan B.
I love this brand for blush. Ive tried others, but it just blended into my makeup and didnt look like i had any on. This shows up and shows out.
Mimi S.
spring lake park, MN
My favorite blush right now, I always reach for various shades of this blush to finish out my look. Can't wait to expand my collection of these.
S.Arturo V.
I'll buy it again and again and again, it is long lasting, the color is soft, match perfect with gold and warm colors.
It is matte and pigmented
Taylor D.
mckeesport
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
Love this product great color range. Just bought this and already fell in love. It is very long lasting and high pigmentation. So easy to apply.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.