tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
yesenia l.
crosby, TX
The best blushes for parties and receptions! They last hours on your skin and the variety of colors are nice and natural looking if applied correctly. One of my favorite blushes from all.
Randi I.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got this for free from my birthday gift from Sephora, and it has changed my life. It is a matte finish blush, that is so pigmented but easy to blend. Has become my holy grail blush. And I will be buying more Amazonian clay blushes from Tarte. Highlight recommend, especially this shade for fair skinned people!
Cora D.
North Branch, MN
When I reach for a blush, I always reach for my Tarte blush! This stuff is amazing and so incredibly pretty. The blush goes on smoothly and blends out nicely. It makes it look as though your cheeks are just naturally rosy. All of Tartes blues has last for a long time as well! Definitely worth the money.
Olga B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go to everyday blush. It’s such a universal color - it matches any makeup style. Looks natural when applied gently but has a great pigment content so if you’re going for a bolder look - this would do the job for sure!
Jocelyn M.
New Hope, MN
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is really chalky. This isn’t my shade but I don’t fault them for that. I’m giving stars for the packaging and design and I’m sure the color will work on someone. The problem is that Tarte has issues making products for people of color so not sure I’d find a shade for me.
Madi G.
Lindstrom, MN
Review for: Other more...
I love the texture of the blush. Its smooth and applies great to the skin. I was disappointed with the shade "Idol".  I am fair skinned and the pinkish nude color did not show up on my skin no matter how much I felt I put on. It was frustrating. I feel they could have more pigment.
Alison O.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade "Ornate" , which came in a gift set with a mascara and a lipstick. I am so in love with this blush. A little bit goes a long way and the color is so vibrant and gorgeous. It also blends well (just in case you put way too much on because you're used to having to pack blush on like me!). Would definitely recommend.
Emily P.
West babylon, NY
There’s not much to say about the splash since it’s been reviewed by so many people. All I can really say is that the formula is super super buttery application is beautiful and the color pay off is absolutely phenomenal. The shade range is absolutely gorgeous. There’s a shade for everybody!!
Keliana K.
Louisville , KY
I love the color of this blush, it’s like a baby doll blush, it’s so pretty so creamy blends into my skin so perfectly I’m almost out which is sad but i will definitely be getting more it is a must have! Carry this in my makeup bag everywhere i go! tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE this blush!! As is says on the packaging, it lasts for 12 hours, perhaps even longer. I love the shade range, though I'm always happy to see more colors. It applies beautifully and it looks very natural. These blushes are the only ones I wear. I would definitely recommend this blush.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.