tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Leeah F.
Dayton, TN
Got this for my mom in an ipsy bag and since I dont use blush i gave it to her, She absolutley loves the color and the way it smooths on so well
Andrea C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it! Color paaaartyy is the perfect nudey pink and i use it on the daily. It is matte and honestly so subtle but I can’t go out without it.
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I really like this blush. It is a great neutral color. The blush stays on all day. It’s goes on smoothly and I don’t have to blend it too much. I
Genesis F.
Whitehall, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this blush it goes so well with my skin tone. Its light yet it makes a huge difference on my face when i use vs when i don't :)
Diana P.
Alhambra, CA
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I have this blush in "blushing bride" and I do have to say the color is awesome!!! It doesn't last a full 12 hours but does last a full work day!
Amanda N.
Phoenix , AZ
Love this blush and love their formula it’s so buttery and blend able and comes in a bunch of gorgeous colors I’m using mine h til the very end!
Rebecca J.
East Orange, NJ
I got this as a sample at Sephora. I'm not really a blush person but the blush is good . I don't think I picked the perfect shade of blush though
Olivia M.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade harmony and it’s very pretty on the cheeks and Nicely pigmented. Really recommend from me really love this blush on my top list.
Amber A.
Franklinton , LA
Very good payoff when using it and it doesn't splotch. Just wish it came in Sade's to better compliment darker skin. Overall great product thougg
Juana H.
ligonier IN
Long lasting also such a beautiful color on me. This is my first high end brand. I love it sooo very much. Makes me look flushed in the right way
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.