tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Other more...
My new favorite blush! This is a cult favorite for a reason. I have the shade quirky and I love it. It’s a beautiful coral shade. It’s so pigmented and it really does last all day. It would take a lot for me to abandon this blush as my go-to!
Claire T.
Lafayette, LA
This is the only blush that I will ever use. It is a great shade and is able to look good without being so overpowering. It stays on all day unlike some other blushes which is usually the first part of my makeup to go away. I always will buy this again every single time that I hit pan.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
Review for: Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink) more...
This is quite literally my daily go to blush! It is perfectly pigmented, easy to work with, and one compact lasts FOREVER! I'm months in and haven't even made a dent in the design. It stays on all day and just outdoes every other blush I've tried. Not to mention this shade is gorgeous for fair skin in my opinion!
Raquel F.
Rancho Cordova
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Tarte Amazonian clay blush is wonderful. You do not need a lot of product for it to appear on your face. I've never had to add product at all after I already did. tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I LOVE this blush!! As is says on the packaging, it lasts for 12 hours, perhaps even longer. I love the shade range, though I'm always happy to see more colors. It applies beautifully and it looks very natural. These blushes are the only ones I wear. I would definitely recommend this blush.
Kelsey R.
Cornelia, GA
I originally got this blush as a sample from Sephora, but once I used it a few times I knew I could never go back. The color pigmentation and pay off are wondedful!
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This blush does what I️t claims to do, lasts foreeeverrr. There isn’t any shade of it I’ve fallen in love with yet and I’ve tried several. However, the pigmentation is awesome, the blendability is good, and a little goes a long way! Now I️ just have to find the shade I️ can’t live without!
Savannah T.
I do not like a "in your face" blush. I prefer subtle and glowy. I have 2 different shades that have great pigmentation and blend so well! These blushes will also last forever so honestly the price is pretty fair! I don't like spending alot of cosmetics but if it lasts and is a great quality!
Jean W.
Nashville, TN
I have this blush in the shade Celebrated and it's the perfect muted peach color for my skin tone. It's subtle, yet still noticeable. I love that it stays on my skin all day long and doesn't get patchy or dry out my skin. I also love to mix this with the shade Achiote for a more built up peach color.
Jennifer G.
United States
Tried to work with this blush but didn't flatter my skin tone I actually gave it to a friend of mine. The engraved design is lovely but the blush once applied made me feel like I had nothing on my face. Just putting some product on your face and trying to blend it out causes it to disappear afterwards.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.