tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Mimi S.
spring lake park, MN
My favorite blush right now, I always reach for various shades of this blush to finish out my look. Can't wait to expand my collection of these.
Taylor G.
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
I use this blush every day! It really wearable, it blends flawlessly and gives me natural color on my cheeks. Really recommend investing in this
Sarah L.
These colors are amazing. Really anything from tarte is a steal. Tarte is such an amazing company and their blushes are just such great quality.
Kelly M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude), Captivating (Bright Peach), Exposed (Nude Pink), Blushing Bride (Rosy Pink), Paaarty (Nude), Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
I absolutely loves these blushes. These are some of my favorite if not my all time favorite blushes. They're smooth, buildable, and long lasting.
Rebecca J.
East Orange, NJ
I got this as a sample at Sephora. I'm not really a blush person but the blush is good . I don't think I picked the perfect shade of blush though
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Review for: Captivating (Bright Peach) more...
This is a great blush! All the colours are so beautiful, and it lasts super long. They are pricey, but if you get them on sale it's not that bad
Rachel O.
I got this in the birthday set and I love this blush, it goes on smooth and looks great all day! I highly recommend giving this product a chance.
Abigail H.
Omaha, NE
I've gotten two sample sizes of these. I think that is the perfect size for them tho. These are really nice and pretty and bendable and buildable
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
One of my favorite blushes that I use it looks so natural when I put it on and blends easy it's also less all day I highly recommend this product
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought one of these and they are amazing. Very pigmented and goes on so niceaa well as good color selection. definitely happy with it
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.