tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
ana g.
I got this blush as a sample. All I can say is that I love it it is one of my favorites. It is a nice color and stays on for hours. I do recommend.
Shaniqua H.
Benton Harbor
This blush should be every girls bestfriend when it comes to a really good blush like this one. I love how smooth it goes on and looks on my skin.
Arleth A.
Chicago
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
This is nicely pigmented and goes on to produce a natural rosy look. I love that it lasts without spreading into areas where I haven’t applied it.
Cheli V.
This blush is everything! Its is pigmented and blendable! This is expected from tarte! These blushes have a matte finish unless stated other wise.
Cassie U.
Love this blush!!! They have really nice pigments and goes on nicely. I highly recommend this blush and will definitely buy as soon as I run out!!
Ashley B.
My most favorite blush by far! All of the shades and colors I’ve tried blend well on my skin! I can’t get enough! #tarte #sephorahaul #influenster
Morgan J.
Really does last a long time. I dint ever wear blush so one I decided to try it with a full face and it really did last all day. Totally recommend
Bri C.
Birmingham, AL
Though this is a powder blush, it is slightly creamy. I love it. It looks very natural and pretty. I would like it more if it had a slight shimmer.
Rebecca L.
San Diego , CA
I got this as a free gift and I love it!!! It’s matte and gives me the perfect blush color and looks very natural. It’s good for pale/ medium skin.
Jordan K.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I recently received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I love it! It's so cute and such a perfect pink. It applies smoothly and beautifully.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.