tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
tarte blushes, especially the shade exposed is the best blush for the price and vegan quality product! this color is so pretty on all skin tones, it has hints of lavender with a mix of rose for a more natural all year round flush. even in the hot summer sweat has no chance of this fading away.
Erica c.
Gilbert
I recieved this as a sample from Sephora and I am so happy with it. It can be subtle or extreme and is has such and easy application. I haven’t noticed it fading and sits really well for hours. I took a star off due to the reaction my skin has to it. My pores don’t enjoy this for long day wear.
Danii C.
the best high end blush, so pigmented without being overbearing. the colors are gorgeous. the blend so well, and last ALL DAY, doesn’t get patchy. the perfect blush!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Sensual (Golden Nude) more...
I Absolutely love tarte products. Basically everything that Tarte comes out with, I have to have!! I use this blush almost everyday. I switch between my MAC Blush and this blush. I have bought several of these blushes and will continue to do so as long as they keep making them! Thanks, Tarte!!!
Roxy🌻 Q.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I love this blush a lot ! It's pigmented but not to the point where you can look like a clown, it gives you a natural look. It's a buildable blush and really easy to blend, truly love this blush especially the shade "paaarty" since it's not a bright pink shade but a more subtle shade.
Daphne M.
Got a mini set for my birthday. The shade I have is called paaarty and it’s a perfect mauve color that will look natural on so many skin tones.  At first it seems like your brush isn’t picking anything up but I kind of like that because that means the blush is buildable and easier to work with.
kristina n.
north Dakota
Purchased at: Sephora
I liked the pigment of this 12 hour blush. It seemed to stay all day and didnt fade away. The sent was pleasant and good size for the price . I would recommend this.
Cameo W.
Bowie, MD
This blush is amazing! And the color Exposed is everything nude blush lovers what in life. I will never be without it and think everyone need it. Run and buy it now!
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Peaceful (Soft Nude-Peach) more...
LOVE this blush! I received this as my free birthday gift from Sephora in August. I've used it probably every weekend since I received it and I have barely made a dent in it. It gives a nice flush / blush color to your face and goes on smoothly. A little goes a long way and I highly recommend.
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
This is my favorite blush! The formula is really great and long lasting. It has good pigmentation but does not make me look clownish when applied. A little goes a long way with this product, so the price tag isn’t completely unjustified for me. These blushes last me a long time for sure but I will definitely repurchase if and when I run out!
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.