tarte™ Amazonian Clay 12-Hour BlushInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

• tarte 12-hour power™
  • Dermatologist tested

Usage:

Smile, check & blend:

• Smile to find the apples of your cheeks
  • Using a blush brush, sweep on in the shape of a check
  • Continue to blend into skin for the perfect rosy glow

• Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?40 Answers
  • I've been thinking about getting this but is it worth the...13 Answers
  • I have heard so many good things about this line of blush...27 Answers
  • "A little goes a long way so lasts a long time." in 2 reviews
  • " I find a small amount goes a long way and it lasts all day." in 1 review
Khadijah  R.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Other more...
Absolute favorite blush! I’m not much of a blush person but this blush is really nice on the skin and it’s not overpowering the moment you put it on.
Shanna W.
Thomas, WV
This is one of my favorite blush's to use. It applies nicely and doesn't look chunky on the cheeks and they have a wide range of shades which I like.
Alivea G.
Aliquippa, PA
This blush makes your blush looks so natural. It's not too much pigment to make it look fake. It's just enough to give you that I just woke up look!
Yamira R.
cibolo, TX
First blush I have ever owned and probably won't be looking for another. Works amazing for my skin and all I need is about 2 dabs and I'm good to go!
monica g.
South Gate
I absolutely love this blush I first tried it as a free sample in sephora and omg i wear it all the time lol its very pigmented its my go to blush!!
Koda M.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I got the birthday version from sephora and i am obsessed! The pigment is perfect and i love the design in the product. I definitely recommend this!
Danielle H.
montpelier
I don’t typically use a lot of blush because I already have rosacea and I know it’ll eventually peek through, but this adds just the perfect flush!!
Keeley M.
Wilton Manors, FL
Review for: Exposed (Nude Pink) more...
I'm not big blush girl but I love this blush isn't to much but gives u just that right amount of color that u need it's perfect n every light weight
Avery R.
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
Great blush! It’s buildable and looks very natural. I fake tan often so my skin ranges from pale to super dark and this shade looks great with both!
Brianne E.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Paaarty (Nude) more...
I absolutely love this blush. It stays on for hours and can be subtle or bold depending on your application. By far my favorite blush I’ve ever used.
christie p.
What is your favorite blush color?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Who else received this as a birthday gift from sephora ?
Kersten J.
Madison, WI
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Whats a good color to get?
Florentien S.